Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
aren't canines colorblind... don't get me wrong, the pink DOES bring out the bloodshot in yer eyez...
Idk?!? I ams a Star Puppy..We have special powers like...... implanted communication devices for contacting the home planet. :D

VJ4yGBo.gif

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Idk?!? I ams a Star Puppy..We have special powers like...... implanted communication devices for contacting the home planet. :D

VJ4yGBo.gif
hrm... but based on an absolute cosomological spectrum and perceptual parameters... stars are white... space is black... collar is pink!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The way this thread is going, I stand a snowball's chance in Panama of reaching the wiener's circle. Gonna have to start typing with both hands, feet, and my nose.

As an official member of Team Nads, I'll need to get the cheering section out. Let's have a rousing cheer, "Go Ands!"

( the cheerleaders are dyslexic :) )

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Yes but the page also says usb is used only for uograde. So it's useless
Also when it first came out it didn't say anything about it needing to be sent in

The page says - they made a mistake. USB will not work for the upgrade.
Do you fault a company for making a mistake in design, even though they are willing to take corrective measures?
I personally see it as a Company willing to step up and attempt to do right by their customers.
DNA caught less crap and it was always - Buy another device.:cool:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Not big on anything Cajun actually..so I didn't know the difference..Sorry.
boudin blanc (most available boudin, in general) is not blood sausage - and it's good eatin', brother - i am betting you would be pretty happy wif it in your bowl :)

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
The page says - they made a mistake. USB will not work for the upgrade.
Do you fault a company for making a mistake in design, even though they are willing to take corrective measures?
I personally see it as a Company willing to step up and attempt to do right by their customers.
DNA caught less crap and it was always - Buy another device.:cool:
I don't fault then for making a mistake. but from what I read on their forums they lead people along for a while about the usb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread