Status
Not open for further replies.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
For those asking about Black Friday sales from Ahlusion, this is from their FB page:

Folks have been asking if we're running any "Black Friday" sales etc; short answer is no. We're avoiding any rushes as usual and we will be running sales throughout the month instead as we ramp down production for the year. Sales are not always announced here; please check back on our main site instead. We have also posted our Holiday shipping schedule (linked on every custom e-liquid page).

Thanks, Lisa. I was thinking about checking their page but got caught up looking at all the other Black Friday sales. Didn't shop any of them though. I've done enough vape shopping in the last 2 weeks. :facepalm:

Hey guys. Happy Thanksgiving. Here is a really important survey from CASAA. We need your voice. Please take just a min to complete the survey in support of the vaping community!
CASAA E-cigarette Survey - November 2015

I filled mine out before heading to dad's for dinner. Good thing I did since I came home and napped. Lol.

I hope all of the Ahlusionati had a great day with good friends, family, and food!

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Thanks, Lisa. I was thinking about checking their page but got caught up looking at all the other Black Friday sales. Didn't shop any of them though. I've done enough vape shopping in the last 2 weeks. :facepalm:

I filled mine out before heading to dad's for dinner. Good thing I did since I came home and napped. Lol.

I hope all of the Ahlusionati had a great day with good friends, family, and food!

Keep an eye out anyway, if you want to put in an order. Even though they said they weren't having a Black Friday sale, they are 30% off right now. They have so many regular sales, that we can hardly expect them to have "special" sales, too, right?

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Deej had it. It was a recent addition and on my list to order next time but... The people who tried it loved it. (And I'm down to a half bottle of his NY Cheesecake and that's the end of my "must haves" from deejStuff :( )

And it looks like Ying Yang will be the next Ahl flavor I try.

Blowing off Thanksgiving this year. I've just seen more than enough of all the family in the last few months and don't want to travel. So my sister and I told the cousins who invited us that I waited too long and couldn't get a boarding reservation for Poeia. ;)

To all the Ahlusionati, have a Happy Thanksgiving.
10710906-21006880-thumbnail.jpg
Well, I found out that I don't really like Key Lime Pie! That sweetened condensed milk that is its basis has a flavor that is too overpowering for me. I mean, it's good but not GOOD. However, I did learn that making a graham-cracker crust is easy and very, very good. I see it for a chocolate cream pie in my future!

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Hahaha... :p

Awww.. Thanks my friend. But who can blame me? Both those lil gurls have big blue eyes, Can't see em in the little one. That's because she has on her little dreamy "I love my Daddy" face. Ah, pre-14. Those were great years. lol.. I hear they come back around. :) haha.. you 'rents know what I'm talkin bout.

226750_212121365476989_5936973_n.jpg

:wub:

Aww, what a grand picture!! :wub::wub: (And yes, we Daddy's Girls pretty much always stay that way, with perhaps a brief "time-out" in our early teens!! :D)

Hope everyone had a great holiday, and no one went out into the BF madness! :eek:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Dawg, I'm puttin it here, because this is where it belongs. Likely, it is the JDS, because in a 510 "measuring" atty (HH357) it isn't as stellar.. But in the Crown?! I have NEVER torn through a 60ml bottle of Ahlusion, as I have this Raspberry Sunset. The combo, with the crown.. is magic. I'm vapin the heck outta this... REALLY nice raspberry flavor. :) Tia... garbage day. haha..

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Dawg, I'm puttin it here, because this is where it belongs. Likely, it is the JDS, because in a 510 "measuring" atty (HH357) it isn't as stellar.. But in the Crown?! I have NEVER torn through a 60ml bottle of Ahlusion, as I have this Raspberry Sunset. The combo, with the crown.. is magic. I'm vapin the heck outta this... REALLY nice raspberry flavor. :) Tia... garbage day. haha..
Next order for sure brother! I'm making my list up now..Thanks LeBeau ..and I have the Triton sub tank now to ramp things up a bit.
[emoji106]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Completed. I wonder if all the work done by CASAA and others, by us and on our behalf will make a difference?
It just might.. Then again, we may all be Black Market privateers soon.
[emoji12]

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We got take out Cracker Barrel turkey dinner since I still can not get around much after my Oct. 1st back surgery. Food was pretty decent; I was surprised.

I must have an angel looking out for me. I logged onto Ahlusion site and was able to restock at 40% off. What a wonderful surprise! So a huge order of my Caramel Pear Black Tea will be ready for steeping soon.

Be careful out there with the Black Friday sales. I have read in a couple of places that a few websites are wonky. And a couple people said their credit card info was saved by sites even when they chose not to save it.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I like Strawberry Sunset so much, my last order (40% off sale last week) I got a sample of Raspberry Sunset to try. I love AHLs raspberry! Have not tried it yet, but I lay odds I'm gonna like it!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving (those that celebrate it). I sure did! Gonna be eating turkey for awhile...

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I like Strawberry Sunset so much, my last order (40% off sale last week) I got a sample of Raspberry Sunset to try. I love AHLs raspberry! Have not tried it yet, but I lay odds I'm gonna like it!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving (those that celebrate it). I sure did! Gonna be eating turkey for awhile...
I'm trying Raspberry Sunset myself soon too Cathy.. Let me know fo shizzle!

0902e44b29c62608d433b2fa1001fe96.jpg

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
Completed. I wonder if all the work done by CASAA and others, by us and on our behalf will make a difference?

I sure hope so. We have to keep trying. I believe the more people that speak up gives us a better chance to make a difference. :)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Sure is. Maybe just the holiday or busy with other things. I am enjoying some Limelight tonight. I think this is my favorite lime vape. Oh, and got a feedback email today. Don't need anything since stocking up with 40% sales and feedback coupons, but it is so nice they are doing the feedback again. I didn't get any for a long time. But I don't need anything :( :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread