Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, everyone! I'm LadyVapentine, the newest member of the Vapor4Life family, and you'll be seeing a lot of me in this forum.

When I came to V4L last Friday, I was smoking at least a pack of unfiltered, hand-rolled cigarettes a day. Now, not even a week later, I'm finding cigarettes icky. When SMILIN introduced me to vaping and shared his story, I saw how passionate he is about doing his life's work. It struck a chord with me.

I remember being in DARE class in 5th grade. Our teacher was a young cop we called Officer Friendly. I used to get the giggles whenever he came to teach us because I kind of had a crush on him. He told us about all the dangers of smoking, and shared the story of how he had finally quit smoking tobacco cigarettes after years of smoking. He was proud and excited to get on with his life. Two years later, I found out he died from stage four lung cancer.

I was heartbroken. It was then that I swore off smoking forever.
Until I turned 18, and realized how easy it would be to buy a pack of cigarettes. They tasted terrible, but I did my best to try to play it off. I got really sick and had to call off work, but after that, I was hooked.

Does this sound familiar?: Over the next 17 years (wow, that's the first time I ever really counted), I smoked tens of thousands of cigarettes. I would say I quit, and then light up less than 20 minutes later.

It was a nasty habit for me to have because I also have type 1 diabetes, so smoking increased my risk of side effects.

Since I started vaping, I've been able to avoid analog cigarettes. It's such a big milestone in my life that I joined the team, and now I'm here to:
  • Share my story.
  • Hear how vaping changed your life.
  • Make friends
  • Answer questions.

I'm excited to be part of this long-standing forum. SMILIN is showing me the ropes, and he sends his love :hubba:

Goodnight, and Good VAPE!

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
  • Deleted by LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Welcome and good luck! You're going to need it. Just sayin'. Enjoy the day!:2cool:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm not scared ;)

It's snowing in Chicago, so I'm spending some time exploring the forum and making new friends.

I'm also trying to teach myself to knit, which is supposed to be relaxing, but I find it very torturous.

I hope you have an awesome day too!

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
Welcome to the forum. I've actually been vaping on Smilin' Tobacco
as I had some in the closet in 8 mg. and it was one of those weeks
I needed a boost so thought I'd try it - interesting flavor.
So you just were hired and he turned you loose in the forum?
I mean it when I say good luck. ;)

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Welcome to the forum. I've actually been vaping on Smilin' Tobacco
as I had some in the closet in 8 mg. and it was one of those weeks
I needed a boost so thought I'd try it - interesting flavor.
So you just were hired and he turned you loose in the forum?
I mean it when I say good luck. ;)
I'm glad you dig it. I'm feelin' ya. I was stuck in Chicago traffic for 2.5 hours yesterday and I could have used some Smilin' Tobacco, though the sweet orange I was vaping was really tasty.

Yeah, SMILIN and I hit it off right away, and vaping helped me kick a longtime habit, so I was really excited to get to know other people in the forum, hear their tales of vaping, and get the V4L forum hopping again.

Though all these wishes of luck make me wonder what type of adventures lie ahead.:)

I'm glad to meet you!

Reactions: mcol

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Vapor4Life was responsible for me quitting the "nasties" over five years ago! For that I will always be grateful! I just hate this forum is so ghostly, maybe you can bring some much needed lifeforms back....good luck!
Wow! Congatulations. Five years is a great achievement. I love hearing how e-cigs have made an impact. They've certainly changed my life. I want this forum to be a place for everyone in the V4L family to have fun, connect, and feel at home! :wub::hubba::thumbs:

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Hey, everyone! I'm LadyVapentine, the newest member of the Vapor4Life family, and you'll be seeing a lot of me in this forum.

When I came to V4L last Friday, I was smoking at least a pack of unfiltered, hand-rolled cigarettes a day. Now, not even a week later, I'm finding cigarettes icky. When SMILIN introduced me to vaping and shared his story, I saw how passionate he is about doing his life's work. It struck a chord with me.

I remember being in DARE class in 5th grade. Our teacher was a young cop we called Officer Friendly. I used to get the giggles whenever he came to teach us because I kind of had a crush on him. He told us about all the dangers of smoking, and shared the story of how he had finally quit smoking tobacco cigarettes after years of smoking. He was proud and excited to get on with his life. Two years later, I found out he died from stage four lung cancer.

I was heartbroken. It was then that I swore off smoking forever.
Until I turned 18, and realized how easy it would be to buy a pack of cigarettes. They tasted terrible, but I did my best to try to play it off. I got really sick and had to call off work, but after that, I was hooked.

Does this sound familiar?: Over the next 17 years (wow, that's the first time I ever really counted), I smoked tens of thousands of cigarettes. I would say I quit, and then light up less than 20 minutes later.

It was a nasty habit for me to have because I also have type 1 diabetes, so smoking increased my risk of side effects.

Since I started vaping, I've been able to avoid analog cigarettes. It's such a big milestone in my life that I joined the team, and now I'm here to:
  • Share my story.
  • Hear how vaping changed your life.
  • Make friends
  • Answer questions.

I'm excited to be part of this long-standing forum. SMILIN is showing me the ropes, and he sends his love :hubba:

Goodnight, and Good VAPE!
Are you also going to be on the V4L forum? Just curious. Enjoy the day!:2cool:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Are you also going to be on the V4L forum? Just curious. Enjoy the day!:2cool:
Good morning, Roccov! Yep, now that the holiday week/Black Friday/Cyber Monday has passed, I'll be on there as often as my hours allow :thumb:

I hope you're getting some sunshine in Philly! We've got a rare bit of cheery weather in Chicago and it's so refreshing!

Happy Tuesday! :lol::lol::lol:

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Good morning, Roccov! Yep, now that the holiday week/Black Friday/Cyber Monday has passed, I'll be on there as often as my hours allow :thumb:

I hope you're getting some sunshine in Philly! We've got a rare bit of cheery weather in Chicago and it's so refreshing!

Happy Tuesday! :lol::lol::lol:
Great I'm sure Ms K9Luvr and Granpawrichard sir will appreciate the company. Just sayin' Nothing but rain today. Better than snow.:2cool:

Reactions: K9Luvr

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Great I'm sure Ms K9Luvr and Granpawrichard sir will appreciate the company. Just sayin' Nothing but rain today. Better than snow.:2cool:
Yes! I look forward to seeing you all over there as soon as I can hop in (hopefully today!)
I will certainly take rain over snow any day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread