Status
Not open for further replies.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
The atty or the mythical, gunk defying coils?
Stainless steel I am guessing? I was watching the Springomizer from GG and it uses some sorta stainless steel and you just hit em with a lighter and rinse em off they are suppose to last for ever and day. Maybe not that but???

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Stainless steel I am guessing? I was watching the Springomizer from GG and it uses some sorta stainless steel and you just hit em with a lighter and rinse em off they are suppose to last for ever and day. Maybe not that but???

Kanthal. Same old roll of 28g I've had the past few months.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Has anyone ever had coils look this clean after 4 weeks use? I'm trying to figure out if its the juice (Ohm's Vapes) or this atty. This is weird for me as at this point my coils usually look like crap.

After serious consideration I think the only way to end up with this sparkling coil is to vape on detergents instead of ejuice. Have you by any chance noticed a change in the flavor of your juice lately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
After serious consideration I think the only way to end up with this sparkling coil is to vape on detergents instead of ejuice. Have you by any chance noticed a change in the flavor of your juice lately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the flavors were from Ohm's Vapes. I didn't taste any detergent :D However, I'm rather inclined to order more as it must be very clean juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread