Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You've been known to be right, once or twice :). I ordered SinnRolz, Apple, and Bounty Hunter. They sound delish!

LOL! And wrong at least as often! But I DO hope you like them. If not, please don't throw them away. We'll figure something out.

But I will deny aby knowledge of such a statement ;-)

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Not a Provari topic but kind of.

I wish I had bought the Provari first. 95% of what I want in a device (toppers is another subject) I get from the Provari. I think the Provari spoiled me, I am still looking for the ultimate hands free companion to the Provari but that has been elusive. I was hoping the eroll would fill that 5% niche but it didn't and I gave it away.

I wish someone would make a tiny super quality hands free device that could set beside a Provari for those times you need both hands. I don't think it will ever happen. :(

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh

I wish I had bought the Provari first. 95% of what I want in a device (toppers is another subject) I get from the Provari. I think the Provari spoiled me, I am still looking for the ultimate hands free companion to the Provari but that has been elusive. I was hoping the eroll would fill that 5% niche but it didn't and I gave it away.

I wish someone would make a tiny super quality hands free device that could set beside a Provari for those times you need both hands. I don't think it will ever happen. :(
Hey darling, hold this in my mouth, and press the button...
Problem solved!:thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

The White Cloud Flings aren't terrible. They're not too cheap either, but in a pinch...

Reactions: gnees

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

I remember, for when you're on your bike. Maybe someday it might happen, but it will take nanotronics.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Hey darling, hold this in my mouth, and press the button...
Problem solved!:thumbs:

I like to vape when doing both fun things and mundane things. I find the Provari to be less than user friendly when mowing the lawn or flying down a steep hill on a bicycle or climbing something. Scrubbing dirty pots and pans is a nice time for a hands free device.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I think I could be content with just the Provari 2.5's and my mini unicorn forever. I have to admit the newer Provape devices might tempt me but the 2.5s do what I want for my big device so well.

Did you decide that an eCab was too heavy?

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

There are couple of us here, who would really like to see ProVape try their hand at a cigalike.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I think I could be content with just the Provari 2.5's and my mini unicorn forever. I have to admit the newer Provape devices might tempt me but the 2.5s do what I want for my big device so well.

The 2.5 GMZ Mini is what I'm thinking will fill that smaller more portable need for me. Awfully hard to resist and so reasonable...

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
The 2.5 GMZ Mini is what I'm thinking will fill that smaller more portable need for me. Awfully hard to resist and so reasonable...

I have a 2.5 mini and a pair of 2.5 standard. I have the mini with me when I am out and about but also keep a couple of KR808 4.2v in my pocket when I want to do something and vape hands free. I tried the eroll as my hands free device but I didn't like it as much as carrying a 2-4 KR808 autos with my Provari Mini. I do want something to retire the KR808's.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I did try some things the size of the ecab that was automatic, it was too large.

The problem with the eroll was it actually under performed the best of the KR808s, the ones regulated to 4.2v. It also leaked. I carry my hands free devices loose in a pocket so I can get to them with one hand.

I have hopes for this but I have a feeling it will fall short as well.

This is not available in the USA yet. Again I don't think it will measure up but I hope it does when available.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I think the device that I want would be a heavily improved eroll.

One built to at least double the quality level and a little more punch, fully threaded so it does not leak, and the size of a common 510 or KR808 cigalike.

The half twist on the way the tank attaches are weak points with loose pocket carry and the flexing causes leaks. If it had 120mah and maybe 1.5 times the punch of the eroll with a .8 mil tank.

I think that would do it, enlarge the eroll to the size of the other cigalikes fully thread it and increase the quality and that would do it for the secondary device.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
VapoRev has a sale starting tomorrow. No clue what will be on sale, but no coupon required.

CYBER WEEKEND 2015 STARTS NOW
Couldn't make it to our retail locations for Black Friday? No worries, we've got you!

Enjoy up to 90% off on hardware and accessories, up to 35% off on e‑liquids, and 80% off all apparel and drip tips – all from the comfort of your home next to a plate of your Thanksgiving leftovers!

STARTS: Saturday 11/27 at 12:01 a.m. PST
ENDS: Sunday 11/28 at 11:59 p.m. PST

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
@DPLongo22, I love cinnamon roll juices. Is NLV's juice strong? Not necessarily on the cinnamon, but overall. My preference is for flavors that pop; I don't like to have to go searching :)

Sorry this reply is late. NLV juice is full bodied. It is 65pg/35vg and ready to vape. I only vaped their Gold (a sweet tobacco) for the first 6 or 8 months when I stopped smoking. I loved it. Now, since I vape only Ahlusion juice, I am finding the NLV too strongly flavored for me. This is 2 years later. I liked a lot of their flavors but I can not vape cinnamon so have not tried their cinnamon roll.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Get yourself a Plasma tank for your Kayfun. They're really fantastic. Hand blown Plasma glass and you can fill simply by unscrewing the bottom off! Plus it's just super cool looking!

View attachment 505113

Contact either Boulder Vapor House or Wyoming Vapor directly as they typically stock them for $65.

Sir Rod, will the Plasma tank work on the r91 v2?? I have several of them and like the looks of the glass.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
The White Cloud Flings aren't terrible. They're not too cheap either, but in a pinch...
I was really liking those! Until they got rid of the "mini-flings" .

I think they only have the regular flings now.

yes they are expensive, but there are just times when things like that are appropriate.

I just did my "rant" about this in the eroll topic so I won't repeat here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread