Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I didn't buy anything either...mostly because the screen wouldn't take my paper money...gotta save it for food anyways...
I kept waving the credit card in front of the screen, screen just kept going black while I heard a maniacal laugh

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
No worries. I'll order one in the next week or so :)
Thanks for checking for me, I really appreciate it :)
The only pink mod that they had was the Subox Nano.

I'm actually getting a little nic sick from hitting the Twisted Messes at 90 watts....even with a 3 mg juice.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
This is the fused ribbon Clapton build that is in the Twisted Messes. I would never be able to do this on my own.
20151128_004402.jpg

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
This is the Clapton build I put into the Hannya. The legs of the coil is pushed into holes at the bottom of the deck and the wire is held in by grub screws that are accessed through those holes (2 visible) in the side of the build deck. The tricky part is cutting the legs the proper length so that the coil sits adjacent to the air holes. What I like is the chuff cap has a screen at the bottom of it so that it blocks any splatter of hot juice from the coil. I wish the build deck was a bit deeper though.

20151128_005153.jpg
20151128_004439.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
The only pink mod that they had was the Subox Nano.

I'm actually getting a little nic sick from hitting the Twisted Messes at 90 watts....even with a 3 mg juice.
The pink nano is a thing of beauty...got to hold one a few weeks ago. It was kinda love at first sight.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
You're a monster! What have I done!!!!
Yep.....this is all your fault.

Here is the Hobo V3.1 with a simple dual 26 gauge build. I replaced the drip tip with one a bit bigger and a bit longer. I think I will really like this one because the air flow barrel sits on top of the build deck, so there won't be any juice leakage through the bottom of the atty and onto the mod. What I don't like though is the air flow barrel is tightened by two little protrusions near the posts, so tightening the barrel also really tightens the atty onto the mod. The top cap is also just held in place by the pressure of the o-ring. This is a perfect flavor tootle puffing setup so I'm using it on my rDNA40 at a whopping 35 watts.
20151128_005525.jpg
20151128_005453.jpg

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
This is the Clapton build I put into the Hannya. The legs of the coil is pushed into holes at the bottom of the deck and the wire is held in by grub screws that are accessed through those holes (2 visible) in the side of the build deck. The tricky part is cutting the legs the proper length so that the coil sits adjacent to the air holes. What I like is the chuff cap has a screen at the bottom of it so that it blocks any splatter of hot juice from the coil. I wish the build deck was a bit deeper though.

View attachment 509818 View attachment 509819
I was scared this one would be a leaky bastid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread