RESPOND TO THIS SURVEY IN ORDER TO KEEP VAPING LEGAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Completing this survey will not make a blind bit of difference if the government or local authorities decide to legislate against vaping products.

Legislation is all about the money. End of.
Probably not but if we don't let them know how we feel about what they are trying to do we can only blame ourselves because we said nothing. Kinda like we did when smokes were being demonized. I didn't say anything and am thinking most smokers didn't either. Look how that turned out :( I refuse to be quiet this time. I sign every petition, take every survey, answer all calls to action, write to my congress monkeys and just pretty well make a pest of myself. I refuse to go down without a fight this time.

I realize that it is ALL about the money. the powers that be care nothing about the health of those they were put into place to serve, except to hope we die sooner rather than later to save on paying out the SS we were forced to pay in throughout the years. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Probably not but if we don't let them know how we feel about what they are trying to do we can only blame ourselves because we said nothing. Kinda like we did when smokes were being demonized. I didn't say anything and am thinking most smokers didn't either. Look how that turned out :( I refuse to be quiet this time. I sign every petition, take every survey, answer all calls to action, write to my congress monkeys and just pretty well make a pest of myself. I refuse to go down without a fight this time.

I realize that it is ALL about the money. the powers that be care nothing about the health of those they were put into place to serve except to hope we die sooner rather than later to save on paying out the SS we were forced to pay in throughout the years. :facepalm:
Very true. The longer people live, the more it costs the government. And the money you paid towards Social Security was to pay the people claiming at the time - and for the most part, it equalled out. But with the lower birth rate and the higher life expectancy we have nowadays - they're running in deficit.

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Done...the only issued i had with the survey was the flavor questions.
........Many people don't vape flavors for a wide variety of reasons..they don't like them, can't tolerate them or don't feel their safe. I think it's BS that that was conveniently glossed over on purpose given there was no option for checking off that one does not vape flavors and the only option to pick was a flavor one uses... or answers that were geared at the assumption that you use flavors. I call BS.
Not surprising, it's a pro vaping survey and as with any survey..there is always going to be the motivation of a one sided view being push on some level....ehem!! I didn't appreciate it but i took the survey anyway...will be more cautious the next time and the next time it happens i will abort the survey all together...yeh it angered me that much. I expect this kind of crap from anti vaping extremist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread