Emergency help needed, back on the smokes need GOOD tobacco juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Guys, vaping strawberry milkshakes and banana deserts etc is not doing it for me as much as I try and as low ohm and high up the watts I go. Even RY4 is too sweet sometimes. I need something as close as the texture and taste of cigarette smoke as possible.

As of yesterday I am back to smoking.

Can you do me a favour please? I don't have time nor patience to trawl this whole thread right now I need only two things

1. Closest to cigarette cheaper juices for my EVODS and nautilus mini, so non gourmet, probably higher on the PG than VG - you know the types...

2. A good 50/50 kind of ratio closest to cigarette or even rich pipe tobacco kind of juice for my CF4 and Subtanks to rip at 30 watts.

Both zero nic please and UK on-line vendors.

I'll probably order a bunch of Hangsen Camel / Desert Ship and USA Mix for 1 - but for 2, non of the stores in my area do tobacco high end juices for high end equipment. They all say that people using that sort of gear want to get away from tobacco flavours so it's all fruity and dessert type stuff which does just not cut if for me all the time, sometimes I need something gnarly and dark to go back to.

And If you know of any uk online places I can order WTA to try out at low nicotine, please do let me know, I have to try it, price no issue.

I'm going to get some NET too, so any recommenations that do it in zero nic gratefully recieved

Cheers

HW

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
I've never found a UK vendor for WTA juices - the USA is the only source and they're expensive and postage makes them more so.

You should try the DIY route - I'm a big fan of Inawera's Tobacco Absolutes (made from genuine tobacco leaf) and DNB (gives you that authentic burnt tobacco ashy taste). These are the things that have kept me off tobacco for the past year. It'll also save you a small fortune - especially if you're on 0mg.

Reactions: Cam775

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I'm not addicted to nicotine. I've vaped 18mg, 11mg, 6mg, I dislike the buzz and it does nothing for me and gives me insomnia. I just like tobacco smoke and everything in it. I replicate it through vaping by going with big thick warm clouds of tasty vapour, this curbs the cravings, nicotine juice does not.

Reactions: David Wolf

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Yeah so far RY4 with more PG than VG seems the closest. Ordered some RY6 too which is supposed to be less sweet. Will see how that goes. Was supposed to order some Black Note Prelude, but ended up spending my monthly vape budget on Some Strawberry cookie stuff and gourmet heavy VG RY4 as was dazzled by the black Friday sale prices... Will use that up and then try some Black Note NET next month

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
These people claim to be making NETs in the UK. Haven't tried them so can't say what they're like.....
E-liquid UK shop supplying e-liquid, e-juice and e-liquid concentrates from the UK

A local B&M stocks them. Tried every single one and they are either realy simple menthol flavours or fruit flavours such as Heisenberg, Pinkman etc or really mild tobacco flavours like Dekang. They are same as Hangsen essentially but Hangsen are more affordable and have a better range for me, their RY4 and RY6 actually cuts it in an EVOD / Nautilus Mini for me, the ones you quoted all the ones I tested in store were to weak. If you're buying store bought 80PG / 20VG I always find you might as well go with Hangsen, they've been at it a long time, do a 4 for £10 offer and free delivery. Never found a B&M heavy PG type bottom shelf / most affordable juice that is better than Hangsen, actually most of them are Hangsen re-branded...

I'm doing better now than in my OP. Got the EVOD and Nautilus MIni loaded with Hangsen RY4 and Golden Tobacco and they do suit my tobacco flavour days, closest non NET I've tried to analogue texture and flavour.

But they are too heavy on the PG for subtanking. Now I know Hangsen is good for the EVOD and Nautilus, really it's finding decent tobaccos for sub ohming, and they're often just relying on heavy VG syrup taste but doesn't really taste like tobacco at all.

Got some 'Django' from 13th Floor which is a gourmet juice RY4 for the subtank. Will see how that fares as a tobacco craving juice fix and if no good, will order from Black Note next month. They only do one at zero nic 'Prelude' but will give it a shot.... Don't vape nic anymore, don't need it...

Cheers

HW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread