uploadfromtaptalk1448702354084.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448702377645.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448702530280.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
Looking at this picture, there seems the be a gap in the housing.
MTH6MAN.png
Both of mine are flush. Like I said earlier, it looks and feels like that part is a different material. Either that or they used a different coating. It's nothing like the M class. Here is a pic of the bottom.
uploadfromtaptalk1448741726596.jpg

Reactions: JimScotty0

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I've been lurking for months, got busy over the summer and just enjoyed the heck out of my M - trying not to get dragged back in but ... ;-)

That's actually not a bad response. Glad you shared it - thanks....

Particularly "the most important is that, the resistance can be accurate up to 4 decimal places."

Unfortunately they didn't say how accurate (+/-?) but let's take it at face value vs the M which was only accurate to 3 places (+/- ?) . Regardless of the +/- It could and should have a significant effect on the accuracy of the temperature reading .... especially when you're using lower TCRs like stainless ..

I've noticed I can't quite dial the stainless in as well as Ti and certainly not as well as Ni... And, I expect the added accuracy will help.
If it does, by itself it will be worth the upgrade for those that want to use ss.

I ordered one last night from VapeNW...... either way I needed to get another (no backup)- didn't get the double discount but still a great deal.

Yep, not a bad general response but I asked 15 specific questions. But I know the reply only came from a support person with little info about what I asked.

Lemwise

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Joure
I'm probably going to buy the ML when Dutch web shops start selling them. The M class has been flawless for me since the day I bought it and there's no reason to think the ML won't be the same high quality. I also find it amusing that a Chinese board has a far better track record in terms of reliability than an American made board. There are numerous threads on here and other forums about Evolv boards crapping out but almost none about the SX350J dying on people.

Vlad1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2014
Earth

I like how they changed the C-frame and brought the cover completely down the side. Does make me wonder how well the paint will hold up on the bottom edges of the cover after repeated use though. Also really like the overall shape and flowing curves, they look like they're more pronounced than the Sxmini M. Any noticeable difference in the vaping experience between the M and ML?:thumbs:

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
I like how they changed the C-frame and brought the cover completely down the side. Does make me wonder how well the paint will hold up on the bottom edges of the cover after repeated use though. Also really like the overall shape and flowing curves, they look like they're more pronounced than the Sxmini M. Any noticeable difference in the vaping experience between the M and ML?:thumbs:
I haven't messed with it in temp mode other than Ni 200. I want to say it vapes better. But that could be just me. I will have to wait for my titanium and SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread