• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Wish they had more than one of the VG ones available - there's more coming, but I don't know when.

Have you tried anything other than the Perino Gold? A couple of them look interesting.

Hope they get back to you soon, and that you don't find it troublesome in the meanwhile!

Glad to hear it went well! :)

Not so bad then - thought you were still wearing your new 'milinery' :laugh:

I think that's what frustrates people so much when they have any sort of back pain ..very debilitating.
I found similar with abdominal muscles - still got one painful area if I try to sit up to get out of bed without help.

So good to have had such a positive experience that you feel less apprehensive about the next one.

Was that with sedation and localised anaesthesia, or di you have a GA?

I had sedation at the dentist twice, both for an hour at a time, and thought I'd only been there 10 minutes! If I thought I'd get the same stuff for an 'oscopy' should I need one, I may not be so worried.

I've also tried the Rhubarb and Custard,which is more like stewed rhubarb with custard than the sweets.Oliver twist is the only other one I tried.They have all been nice :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Think the larger would be better in my opinion, let more juice to the coil.
I may try one - I stopped using my Nautilus tanks because the coils went through a bad patch of tasting awful, no matter where they came from. As a result, I have quite a lot of them, but I'm not sure now which are older, OK ones, and which are the poor ones. I'd actually forgotten I had them all!
Think there's two packs from Electronic Tobacconist somewhere that I haven't tried yet - they have the larger holes.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail: 50ml Chester Pudding, 100ml Custard Cream & 2 x 50ml (ordered 100ml) Victoria Sandwich - all from Mrs Lord
I'm thinking the custard cream is like the biscuit? I have the Chefs Nice Custard Cream, and like it, but not for every day.
I'm hoping more of them will appear in VG soon - the Honey Porridge and Victoria Sandwich sound rather good!

I've also tried the Rhubarb and Custard,which is more like stewed rhubarb with custard than the sweets.Oliver twist is the only other one I tried.They have all been nice :)
I like rhubarb & custard, but the last liquid one I tried was awful.
I'm tempted to try the After Dark ..and the East India sounds 'interesting' :unsure:
Yo Yogi sounded good until I got to the melon part ...I don't care for melon flavour.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
What is the best way to clean silicone drip tips?.

I've got an Ultrasonic cleaner Sue,just pile everything in.(tanks,driptips etc)
Worth buying,only about 25 quid on Amazon.And i've read Lidl are getting some in stock around the £20 mark.

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
I've got an Ultrasonic cleaner Sue,just pile everything in.(tanks,driptips etc)
Worth buying,only about 25 quid on Amazon.And i've read Lidl are getting some in stock around the £20 mark.

Thank you.
I've seen quite a few people talk about ultrasonic cleaners. Do you have to use a special liquid with it?.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Thank you.
Do you have to use a special liquid with it?.

Just tepid water.If i have some really stubborn dirt i add a few drops of washing up liquid.
Special liquid is available, to add a few drops to the water but i've found it isn't needed.

Reactions: Ms.Sue

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Vapemail :

FT
OBS Crius(velocity posts,they are drilled thru')
UD wire cutters
UD screwdrivers

GB
E-leaf ijust2 battery(no tank)
Pair Sony vtc4's

CP is obviously much quicker than Sing,the parcel arriving today from FT via CP was shipped 21 days after another order sent via Sing.That or the Sing order is lost:unsure:last tracking showed dispatched abroad GB.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
George/Bob, i sorted the Uwell RBA Just now :) I tried to do it like the guy in the vid but found it too awkward that way ! So how i did it was feed the wick tails up through the chimney, then snaked them down into an S shape to the juice feed slots. Tons better now with no sign of leaking, and i have laid it on it`s side and left it for 10 minutes, tipped it upside down and it is as dry as a bone.
So to conclude, you need to have the wick tails lying side on to the juice slots. Hope that makes sense to you ! :)

Last edited:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Wish they had more than one of the VG ones available - there's more coming, but I don't know when.

Have you tried anything other than the Perino Gold? A couple of them look interesting.

Hope they get back to you soon, and that you don't find it troublesome in the meanwhile!

Glad to hear it went well! :)

Not so bad then - thought you were still wearing your new 'milinery' :laugh:

I think that's what frustrates people so much when they have any sort of back pain ..very debilitating.
I found similar with abdominal muscles - still got one painful area if I try to sit up to get out of bed without help.

So good to have had such a positive experience that you feel less apprehensive about the next one.

Was that with sedation and localised anaesthesia, or di you have a GA?

I had sedation at the dentist twice, both for an hour at a time, and thought I'd only been there 10 minutes! If I thought I'd get the same stuff for an 'oscopy' should I need one, I may not be so worried.
You absolutely do get the same thing for the oscopy things. I have had it at the dentist and for endoscopy. When I was 18 my first anything used the Valium cocktail. It's typically a drug called versed mixed with a couple other things. I've had that a fair few times in my life for minor procedures. Every endoscopy or colonoscopy in the states gets this style of sedation.

The sedation I had was full on for this. Had to be intubated and they also issued a relatively large dose of paralytic and screwed that headspikes in hard. Took about a day to get it out of my system and I have to. Take respiratory steroids to complete it.

I think that's pretty standard for an operation but I've never had one before. All I know is it was 3-4 stages

IV plus narcotic
Dental like relaxing dream state stuff
Paralytic
5x more anesthesia again.

Took at least 7 hours post op before the amnesia went away. So I mostly don't remember the day of as my surgery didn't end until 4:30 pm and I went in at 9 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread