GG IMITATIONS and DIRECT COPIES. PLEASE BE CAREFUL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
I have built many coils for people that have GG. I use to not build coils for people that have clones. This always brought some discomfort because they feel its the same thing. So this is what I do now. I build two coils one for them and one for me. Since i have all GG devices simple to show them same build for two atomizers. Then comes the test. I have them vape theirs. Then I have them vape mine. The facial expression is priceless. Then I show them the difference in load drop from atomizer clone vs authentic. there is a difference which will result in less heat on clone and more heat on authentic. This is same with GGTS and justGG clone. then its easier to explain to them there is different grades of metals that are more conductive than others and clones keep using the worse quality metals hence why the price is so cheap.

I'm sure when people buy clones they have there justifiable reasons but when they meet me and see the difference they tend to rethink there reason as to why they got clone.

My story shows the positive side of this. A long time ago in e-cig history I shopped for my second mechanical mod. My first mech was made from plumbing parts. This was a short while before the term "clone" was widespread. Shopping, I came across the MKB-TS by Rainbow Heaven. Although I knew a little about GG's then, I only knew about The GG Slim and the GGTB, but not the GGTS. So I bought the MKB-TS because it looked like a really good design. The seller even linked to pictures of real GG's. So I was confused. After receiving the MKB, I soon found out that I had accidentally bought a copy of a GG. In fact I believe this was the very beginning of the clone hurricane.

The positive side is that this made me find out more about GG which started my love affair with Imeo's mods, and as soon as possible I got my GG collection started. Now some years have passed I have a great collection of genuine GG's, but really it started with a clone!

I only hope the clones make more people discover GG when they figure out that the clones lack quality, and the only remedy is to go original. The electricals on the genuine GG's are __WAY__ better than any of those clones also BTW.
It is similar for me . When I have begun with e-cig ,i find a MKB-TS in Internet . I thought that the concept was interesting and I bought it . I like it and wanted to know more of it and see what is the original . At random , I fall on GG Wiki .I was very interested and find also ESG ! It was a new dimension ! I found that my MKB-TS have not soul and I ordered my first GGTS ! This was the beginning of the GG contaminate ... and now , I don't take treatment and I am happy with all my GG item ! I think that the clone are a very good free publicity for make know the original .Man copy only the best thing . This is a kind of homage . Thank you Imeo for all our wish that you produce . You are a great wizard !

De woern

Mar 7, 2016
France
:w00t::w00t:My very first gg item was an tilemahos clone from fastech... If you ask me why: i started vaping in july 2015 and in August i started to wick my own coils... Before spending much money in items i'm unable to use I bought the clone to try how it works ..

Result: now I own 10 Tilemahos (21/22/23mm) 3 penelopes, 2 Ithakas, one esterigon, 4 stealth, 2 ggts, 4 justGG and two gg4s ..... And all original ones... And I don't know why - but they got more and more....

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
simply fantastic De! I hate clones but if they drove you to the original stuff, then I am really happy!

I hope that I will be able to satisfy you a little more with the new Tilemahos X1 and with the 2 new GG items that I am preparing right now :)

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Result: now I own 10 Tilemahos (21/22/23mm) 3 penelopes, 2 Ithakas, one esterigon, 4 stealth, 2 ggts, 4 justGG and two gg4s ..... And all original ones... And I don't know why - but they got more and more....

You're going too fast...
In a year you'd need a whole new room :laugh:

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
<SOLVED>

I have answer to this entire thread...

Price that GG gear based on sanity. Simples

Volume earns you more money, instead of the fakers.

I would never pay $300+ for piece of polished plumbing pipe, way overpriced, i dont care if you market it as though it was hand turned by a unicorn with opposable thumbs, its still a bit of bloody pipe.

26 pages, and finally solved.

Youre welcome overpriced pipe buying vapers. I dont even want a piece of the back end for my services. I give it to you freely.

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
a unique box GG Mr. And an even more unique cylinder mod. Small like GG4S, veeery easy to operate, with all the necessary features, with only one contact and button near atomizer. We managed to make the impossible, thanks to a GG user that send me his fantastic idea. I will not tell you who is he right now but soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread