Eroll vs Emini Duo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
It seems to be also called the Eroll-C, just a smaller version that requires it's own tanks and atomizers, but the gold is pretty!;)

It's not an eroll-c. The atty is different. I hope it is fully threaded instead of the partial twist. The duo is different, I just don't know if it fixed the flaws that caused me to give away my eroll or not. The eroll c has all of the flaws of the original eroll and then added an additional flaw. I hated the eroll and the eroll c. It has some flaws that could be easily fixed.

The specs are different than the eroll and the eroll c, the atty is different in the video, the construction is slightly different in the video. The website claims that this also does not leak.

If it does not fix those flaws I am not interested in it. That is why I hope someone that has one will post.

Last edited:

The Eciginator

Ultra Member
Jul 27, 2015
It's not an eroll-c. The atty is different. I hope it is fully threaded instead of the partial twist. The duo is different, I just don't know if it fixed the flaws that caused me to give away my eroll or not. The eroll c has all of the flaws of the original eroll and then added an additional flaw. I hated the eroll and the eroll c. It has some flaws that could be easily fixed.

The specs are different than the eroll and the eroll c, the atty is different in the video, the construction is slightly different in the video. The website claims that this also does not leak.

If it does not fix those flaws I am not interested in it. That is why I hope someone that has one will post.
Couldn't find it on the Ovale site, so I guess it's not available yet.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I wish there was more information on the product from people in Europe.

I have several questions about it.

1. Is the the body fully threaded or is it that partial turn thing like the eroll has.
2. How secure is the tank when fitted, it needs to be more secure than the current eroll.
3. Information on the atty it uses.
4. Is the mouth piece area biteable.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
If anyone finds a way to buy this and the parts in the USA, please let us know! Saw this a few months ago, was hoping it would be available in the USA by now. I emailed ovale USA, they said they would not be carrying it until the eroll c stock has been depleted.

I was wondering if it is possible to order a kit and have them ship it from Europe. If the kit measures up I would place a second order for supplies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
If anyone finds a way to buy this and the parts in the USA, please let us know! Saw this a few months ago, was hoping it would be available in the USA by now. I emailed ovale USA, they said they would not be carrying it until the eroll c stock has been depleted.

To save on shipping would you want to go in on an order together?

Reactions: AstroTurf

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I like the twist off cone on the eroll, when my batt sticks on and I can get the head off without cooking it. The eroll might just not be for you John. Is there anything you do like about it?

Only the size and the auto function. The eroll isn't for me, I got rid of my eroll and have been waiting for something better. I got rid of my eroll and have been waiting for something better.

I am hoping the emini duo is for me.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
221_bb_original-ovale-emini-duo-eroll-c-slim-electronic-cigarette-svapo-ezig-bb.jpg

This confirms it. If the eroll was threaded at the tank and battery like this I wouldn't have got rid of it.

This is what I have been looking for.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I like the twist off cone on the eroll, when my batt sticks on and I can get the head off without cooking it. The eroll might just not be for you John. Is there anything you do like about it?

221_bb_original-ovale-emini-duo-eroll-c-slim-electronic-cigarette-svapo-ezig-bb.jpg

This is a much better construction method than the Eroll. It is threaded at the tank and threaded at the battery. They solved the leaking problem, the battery attachment is much better like this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread