4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning y'all!

We shopped for 6 hrs Thursday night, and another 6-8 Friday. I'm pooped but knocked out most of my list. The rest will be online orders. Having a huge family can be fun but when it costs over $1000 at Christmas it gets ridiculous. But you don't dare refuse or you get blacklisted :facepalm: greedy ejshsbrkfkd...... And that doesn't even count our own kids and each other. Good thing hubby is getting a nice large bonus this year. Next year I'm starting in Feb lol

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Nice. Bought a toy musical keyboard for the granddaughter online from that Toys R store, got a great black Friday price, and went to pick it up at the store today. Wow. It took longer to get in and out of the parking lot than it did time in the store. Walked in, scan my receipt, and the package in hand in about 3 minutes. Now that's how to shop!

Now to get me some good 20% off juice!!!

Chicken Menudo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Morning y'all!

We shopped for 6 hrs Thursday night, and another 6-8 Friday. I'm pooped but knocked out most of my list. The rest will be online orders. Having a huge family can be fun but when it costs over $1000 at Christmas it gets ridiculous. But you don't dare refuse or you get blacklisted :facepalm: greedy ejshsbrkfkd...... And that doesn't even count our own kids and each other. Good thing hubby is getting a nice large bonus this year. Next year I'm starting in Feb lol

And that is why I haven't "celebrated" Christmas since 2007. While the money I've saved is a bonus, the stress I've avoided is priceless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Menudo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
So... the post office in Gainesville, FL is still showing that my package is still there. However... I got it today!!! I feel a bit stupid thinking it was stolen. On the bright side, my faith in USPS has been restored and there is still time to take advantage of Halo's Cyber Monday Sale!!! Lastly, a shoutout to @Rockin Randle for helping me out in this "trying" time (FYI, that's tongue-in-check).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread