Power Puffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
If anyone is wondering about my menu it's my familys traditional harvest meal. My ulisi (great grandma in cherokee) sent us hunting first thing to get whatever meat we could. A deer was good, a pig was better, most of the time it was squirrel and rabbit. Corn, squash and beans was the staple.

she still guides me :)
image.jpg

I smoked a pig leg for today :D

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    If anyone is wondering about my menu it's my familys traditional harvest meal. My ulisi (great grandma in cherokee) sent us hunting first thing to get whatever meat we could. A deer was good, a pig was better, most of the time it was squirrel and rabbit. Corn, squash and beans was the staple.

she still guides me :)
    View attachment 509368

I smoked a pig leg for today :D

Nice!

Grandpa always had to have Gooseberry pie after Thanksgiving dinner. ;)
    and fried potato pancake for breakfast on black Friday.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    I could have gotten 10 New Yorkers for the same money ;)

but not so bad considering I was going to have to buy an ohmeter for coil building, now I will have one for coil building. A DMM is so sloppy for doing it. Especially on my .02 builds :)
    .02? Dern tootie Puffer

Boden

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Lexington KY
    Put a 1 ohm single 26 ga single coil in my Velocity mini. Might even wick and try it on my mech.
    How did it go? Did you blow up? Are you sitting in a fog filled room amazed by the wonders that only Power Puffing can give you!!?

:lol:

(3 hours of sleep humor)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread