Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I was close! Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your new juices. Sounds like it's not your first order, so, I'm pretty certain you will.

Thank you. Nice to meet you and the folks on this corner of the ECF too.
The ones I have are Dragon's, Heavenly, Sludge, Shadow and Legend, and I like 'em all.

I have tried the Jiggy years ago. Not my thing. I gave it to a friend who likes hookah and she enjoyed it.

I liked the "hookah" experience back then when I smoked, but allegedly Jiggy is something else. We'll see.

He still looks the same. Cute little feller aint he? :)

Reminds me of MP.

Exaggerating, aren't we? ;)
Who's MP?

Geez, has to be 4 or 5 in the AM in Latvia. Raitizz, you ever go to sleep?

The Knicks game just ended and it's Friday...
Yes, it's 5 AM.

R

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I think Jiggy is the least popular NET they have. But if you like licorice then that's the one. I'll be interested to see if she like it.
Yeah, it's probably the least talked about HHV juice, however, I didn't get anise at all from it. But Lordy! That was a long time ago, almost a year ago I think. Let's see if I can't find out just how long ago that was...

OK, we have a date: Monday 03 December, 2012
So, yeah, almost a year ago...

...and the rest of the order went something like this:

1 ea. Dragon's Fire (Purity)
  • Nicotine Level - 12mg
  • Bottle Size - 30ml
  • PG/VG Ratio - 50/50
$13.001 ea.

Georgia Peach tobacco
  • Nicotine Level - 12mg
  • Bottle Size - 30ml
  • PG/VG Ratio - 50/50
$13.001 ea.

Jiggy (Purity)
  • Nicotine Level - 12mg
  • Bottle Size - 30ml
  • PG/VG Ratio - 50/50
$13.001 ea.

Oompa (Purity)
  • Nicotine Level - 12mg
  • Bottle Size - 30ml
  • PG/VG Ratio - 50/50
$13.001 ea.

Vapin' Chimp
  • Nicotine Level - 12mg
  • Bottle Size - 30ml
  • PG/VG Ratio - 50/50
$13.001 ea.

Clockwork Orange (Purity)
  • Nicotine Level - 12mg
  • Bottle Size - 30ml
  • PG/VG Ratio - 50/50
$13.001 ea.

Double D Watermelon (Purity)
  • Nicotine Level - 12mg
  • Bottle Size - 30ml
  • PG/VG Ratio - 50/50
$13.001 ea.

Mocha Java Smooth
  • Nicotine Level - 12mg
  • Bottle Size - 30ml
  • PG/VG Ratio - 50/50
$13.001 ea.

Parrothead (Purity)
  • Nicotine Level - 12mg
  • Bottle Size - 30ml
  • PG/VG Ratio - 50/50
$13.00

For a grand total of:

Sub-Total: $117.00
$12.00

Total: $129.00

Wow, nine 30ml bottles for under $200!
You know, if you made that same order it would still be the same price today.
Not many places could say the same... Kudos, HHV! For keeping your juices affordable! :toast:

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I liked the "hookah" experience back then when I smoked, but allegedly Jiggy is something else.
I believe it is something else, however I can't remember exactly what that was. I do remember it was fruity with maybe some spice in there too, but not anise. I would have remembered that because I like anise. I've been meaning to get back to some of those early HHV juices, to give them a second chance - but for some reason I keep getting side tracked into trying something else.

One of these days...

Do let us know how the Mrs. Raitizz likes, or dislikes it.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I believe it is something else, however I can't remember exactly what that was. I do remember it was fruity with maybe some spice in there too, but not anise. I would have remembered that because I like anise. I've been meaning to get back to some of those early HHV juices, to give them a second chance - but for some reason I keep getting side tracked into trying something else.

One of these days...

Do let us know how the Mrs. Raitizz likes, or dislikes it.

WILCO

R

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning y'all!

We shopped for 6 hrs Thursday night, and another 6-8 Friday. I'm pooped but knocked out most of my list. The rest will be online orders. Having a huge family can be fun but when it costs over $1000 at Christmas it gets ridiculous. But you don't dare refuse or you get blacklisted :facepalm: greedy ejshsbrkfkd...... And that doesn't even count our own kids and each other. Good thing hubby is getting a nice large bonus this year. Next year I'm starting in Feb lol

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well I fell asleep, but woke up early and was able to grab my sale items. For those of us with the Achilles, this drip tip looks perfect on it and it's not a wide bore. Great sale price!
Vaperev Shop - Titanium 2 Tone Drip Tip
Just ordered three of them. I desperatly need drip tips for my Achilles. I have three Achilles with three different flavors and I distinguish them by the drip tip I use. Grey for DF, red for CAT, and blue for Apache. I have plenty of red ones and one blue for my Apache is enough but I have only one grey one so I will use the two tones for the DF. I like that design. Good find. You should post that link on the Achilles thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread