Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Joys, got an OPM letter that my info was part of the big USG data breach. It sounds like the hackers got a lot of info, pretty much the full contents of the background check form ( which is quite comprehensive).

On the plus side, I got my natures flavors order in! Time to whip up some big batches of vananaberry and caramel capp :)
grats on the natures flavors, and sucks on the data breach info.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Me either Gary! I need some things from there but not bad enough to go today either. I'll wait until tomorrow morning and go very early.
We've got a Super WAlly World that's open 24/7 I've been known to go at 4 in the morning just to avoid the crowds.

Reactions: skullblade789

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
@LynnNC You seem a lot calmer today. Have you sorted things out with your daughter?.
Yes I have Sue! Thanks for asking! Actually, she spent the night with a friend because my grandson is with his dad on weekends. So I've basically had the house to myself since last night around 8. I love weekends! :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
There's one 24 miles away that's open 24/7 but ours here closes at midnight and opens at 6:00am.
The big WW can be pretty trippy in the middle of the day. I'd be skeered to venture there in the wee hours of the morning :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
The big WW can be pretty trippy in the middle of the day. I'd be skeered to venture there in the wee hours of the morning :)
Ours here on Friday nights and Saturdays are for neighbors to stand in the aisles and visit. I don't go on Friday nights unless you're holding a gun to my head and I'll only go on Saturdays after 6-7pm. As for the one 24 miles away, I don't like traveling on dark, lonely roads in the middle of the night especially with a undependable car. I drive it to work every morning because I know quite a few people who are traveling behind me in case something happens. The best time for me to go to WW is at 6am on a Sunday morning. Use the self checkout and I'm in and out in a matter of minutes! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread