Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Who thinks there should be a Halloween Sale?

Welp, NLV does!!!!!!!!! YAAY!

Halloween.jpg

Reactions: DPLongo22

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And it just keeps getting better!!

Were you to busy this weekend to take advantage of our Halloween Sale? Not to worry!Our sale has been Extended until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
Some products may be limited at this time. Check to see if your favorites are still in stock.

30 percent OFF
NiteLite Vapor 30ml Bottles & 130ml Mini Jug v-Liquids.

No Tricks or Coupon codes needed - Automatic 30% discount during checkout.* Sale Discount is NOT retroactive to purchases made 'before' this sale began, sorry.

* Everyday BULK discounts on 30ml bottles and Mini Jugs will not be active during this sale.

* Sale Discounts End Tonight at Midnight 11/02/2015 (Central Time)

As always FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders within the USA. Minimum Order Purchase $14.00

Please feel free to post this Sale on any Forums you may frequent to pass on the savings!

Happy vaping,
Your PVL Team
www.pvliquids.com

Join us on Facebook: PVLiquids on Facebook

Join us on ECF Ladiekali NLV Reviews

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Got in my first batch of NLV. Here's my first take. And BTW, although I thought they were not needing steeping, I thought that the flavor improved alot after a few days after being opened and shook.

Gold is great. Nice flavor and nice sweetness.
Bounty Hunter is great too. But, it was a surprise. I was expecting a sweet vape, and for me in my setup it was a drier more tobacco vape than the Gold. I expected the opposite.
Capparillo is really nice. The first coffee vape I've enjoyed. It's leaving a bit of something on my tongue, but that could just be an aberration. Either way, a good juice.
The Blueberry I can skip. It does taste good, but leaves a strong aroma in the room, which I try to avoid. Don't want my place smelling like a vape shop.
Tappulles I'm still not sure about. It tastes good, but I may be reacting to something in it, maybe the cinnamon, which is mildly irritating. But, I put it aside to try again. I hope to like it, since it's got good flavor.
Apricot Brandy? Can't tell yet.
Caramel Reef seems very tasty. But, just had a couple of tokes. It may be the same as the Blueberry's strong room aroma. Hope not, as it tastes nice.
NLV4ya: I put it into a clean tank and dryburned silica wick, which had held an Italian melon juice I picked up when in London in the Spring. Thought I had then cleaned out. Nope. Melon RY4 is an odd combination. I'll try this one again, in a very clean tank and coil. LOL.

You NLV lovers out there: my taste buds may be off base, so I'd be curious about your take on what I said about the Gold vs. Bounty.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Loved seeing your review/report newyork!

Part of what I liked about NLV from the beginning was that they weren't over sweet, like so many others I'd tried. I find Bounty Hunter a bit more mellow and Gold a bit more flavorful. I love them both, but Gold has become my #1 and is always in my rotation. Bounty Hunter usually is! I would say Bounty Hunter may be a bit sweeter, but mellow is just a better descriptor for me. It was my first true "all day vape".

I also enjoy Caparillo or Caramel Reef or Renegade or NLV4Ya or Apricot Brandy. Sometimes the bottles will disappear, so I always keep some on hand, but I tend to use Gold every day! Some others of the line are on hand too, but not used nearly as much these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread