• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Never tried a melon liquid,somehow just don't fancy it.
But a few of those do read well.
One of the best eliquid a I've ever tried is done by a local guy and I want to buy a gallon of the stuff but he won't sell larger than 30ml for $22. So it's also one of the most expensive eliquids

Anyway cucumber. Raspberry and a touch of spearmint / wintergreen.

It sounds repulsive but it was amazing especially in the 120 degree heat. I'm on a quest now to find more cucumber vapes. Or find a way to make my own. Cucumber pairs very well with melon too. Seduce juice has one that's pretty good. No where near the local guys. I need to see if I can finally get hold of him and ask to buy a quantity. Again.

Some of the arrogance by manufacturers of by eliquid and hardware is astounding to me. The cool kid club of vaping is ridiculous.

Anyway point is try some cucumber vape lol.

And harhar on the knife and fork labeling :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Never tried a melon liquid,somehow just don't fancy it.
But a few of those do read well.
I once got a melon one as a free sample from Velvet Cloud, and was surprised that it was quite pleasant ...but after a while, I found myself avoiding it!
The Cream Berry sounds nice, but I've got plenty of Strawberry Cream ones. The Perino Gold is probably nice, but I don't buy tobacco ones now.
I'll probably try After Dark. This is a brand where I'd prefer 15ml bottles to be available to try first - if there were, I'd try the East India one.

I saw an interesting sounding one at Vanilla Vapes too, but it wouldn't be an every day one: Coffee & Rum Truffles! Angel Air - Howard Haze - Vanilla Vapes UK

I never liked artificial watermelon flavoured things. Love watermelons though.
I used to eat them more when I was younger - can't say I've had any for a long time now.
Had a lovely starter once: Half Cantaloupe filled with tart black cherries

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I'm thinking the custard cream is like the biscuit? I have the Chefs Nice Custard Cream, and like it, but not for every day.
I'm hoping more of them will appear in VG soon - the Honey Porridge and Victoria Sandwich sound rather good!
Yes, the biscuit - I've only tried the CC, VS & Toffee Apple so far out of their range, liked the sound of the Chester Pudding, so will try that one next, maybe go for the Honey Porridge later, not much good for you though, think they only do 50/50.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
George has covered it, if you have any Milton at home a couple of drops of that can also be used but again not necessary.
My life has changed for the positive since you lot recommended I get a sonic cleaner.

It may be the single most useful thing I've bought in the last year. Cleaning my specs, lady's jewelry. Invisalign trays. Seems like it cleans anything well.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I once got a melon one as a free sample from Velvet Cloud, and was surprised that it was quite pleasant ...but after a while, I found myself avoiding it!
The Cream Berry sounds nice, but I've got plenty of Strawberry Cream ones. The Perino Gold is probably nice, but I don't buy tobacco ones now.
I'll probably try After Dark. This is a brand where I'd prefer 15ml bottles to be available to try first - if there were, I'd try the East India one.

I saw an interesting sounding one at Vanilla Vapes too, but it wouldn't be an every day one: Coffee & Rum Truffles! Angel Air - Howard Haze - Vanilla Vapes UK

I used to eat them more when I was younger - can't say I've had any for a long time now.
I have 2 Melony ones, Suicide Bunny - Madrina is a Creamy Melon - quite nice, and Vaporshark - Pinky - Strawberry & Watermelon which is not too bad either.

Reactions: Pictor

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Had to Google that one - no good for me :laugh: I don't have mine.
Yah that was another strange and great thing. I was told all my life I need braces for 7 years. Invisalign was 1/3 the price and straightened my teeth in 11 months. As with dentures the trays need to be cared for though. And the entire treatment time I used denture cleaner which took around 8 hours. The sonic cleans them in a 480 second cycle

Perhaps the best use for me is specs. It gets everything so clean. Even when they have been cleaned with a microfiber the sonic still shows how much gets trapped between frame and lenses.

Anyway. It was $35 and I use it probably three times a day. Great return !

So anyone who hasn't bought one yet. Get one asap!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Perhaps the best use for me is specs. It gets everything so clean. Even when they have been cleaned with a microfiber the sonic still shows how much gets trapped between frame and lenses.
Could definitely have used one when I was a smoker and wore distance glasses, I was forever unscrewing the frame, taking the lens out and cleaning them the amount of gunk that used to get in between was horrible, now I don't smoke or wear glasses (although I sometimes use reading glasses if the print is too small, they only need a quick wipe over).

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Could definitely have used one when I was a smoker and wore distance glasses, I was forever unscrewing the frame, taking the lens out and cleaning them the amount of gunk that used to get in between was horrible, now I don't smoke or wear glasses (although I sometimes use reading glasses if the print is too small, they only need a quick wipe over).
I did an online glasses order. From one of the sites that shops full frames and lenses for around $20. I've not been cleaning then with anything but and all three pair look brand new still. Typically t takes a month or less for me to seriously damage my glasses just from wiping them off with a shirt or whatever :)

I'll eventually get my eyes done probably. You had lasik or similar?

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales

I did think of you when I read about the East India.:rolleyes:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I did an online glasses order. From one of the sites that shops full frames and lenses for around $20. I've not been cleaning then with anything but and all three pair look brand new still. Typically t takes a month or less for me to seriously damage my glasses just from wiping them off with a shirt or whatever :)

I'll eventually get my eyes done probably. You had lasik or similar?
Yep, about 3 years ago, but because of my age they could only correct the short sightedness which was more important to me, I can do lots more now without needing glasses, except for small print & coiling, I use a jewellers lupe for coiling, and reading glasses for small print, reading a book is no problem.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Nantwich Town,Away.
And i'll see you there :D
If it were, you wouldn't, 12/12 is last Vape Meet of 2015, so I'll be there instead :laugh:, both next 2 weekends are tied up drinking as it is the Waterloo Christmas Party next Saturday.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I thought their answer was the plus chip in the new m class ?
Mi hope they don't just mimic. The super high sample rate chipsets don't work well with a lot
Of atomizers. We need a better standardized connection than 510 if we're going to step up to samplin 4000 times a second imo

By the way. The evic mini has me very very happy. The d2 broke right away and evic mini replaced. It's relatively small. The temp stuff seems vey accurate too.

I couldn't justify replacing the returned opus at $200 and the sheer size of the boxes. So hopefully yogi and Evolv release all those features with much lower watt ranges and smaller builds.

Again I love the features but man I had nothing but problems with the Dna200 with 95% of what went on top of it. Which I think is due to high sample rates, very low Ohm builds, and the fact 510 connections are just not much surface area and often float

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread