Diy Flavorings Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I have been using only perfumers apprentice for my flavorings. I want something new. If anyone knows good quality and well known flavoring company please let me know.
    Sincerely

Be sure to check the DIY forum.

Reactions: David Wolf

Completely Average

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2014
    Suburbs of Dallas
    Flavour Art is an Italian flavor maker. Great flavors and far stronger concentrates that the watered down Capella.

If you're using Capella you generally have to use anywhere from 12-20% flavoring to get anything good from it. With Flavour Art you'll rarely go above 5% flavoring, and many flavors are really good in the 2-3% range. That can be a major difference if you mix large batches like I do. 250ml of juice often requires 40ml or more of Capella, but the same batch only needs about 7ml of Flavour Art to achieve the same thing.

Capella. I am able to buy flavors from them and after finding the right ratio, vape a single flavor and it will taste great. Boston cream pie and banana split I vape without any other flavors added and they taste awesome! Another good thing about Capella is on their website they show the a/p status and their lab certification. I use 15% banana split and 10% boston cream pie.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    Flavour Art is an Italian flavor maker. Great flavors and far stronger concentrates that the watered down Capella.

If you're using Capella you generally have to use anywhere from 12-20% flavoring to get anything good from it. With Flavour Art you'll rarely go above 5% flavoring, and many flavors are really good in the 2-3% range. That can be a major difference if you mix large batches like I do. 250ml of juice often requires 40ml or more of Capella, but the same batch only needs about 7ml of Flavour Art to achieve the same thing.
    Some do some, don't. I use CAP Vanilla Custard at 4% and like it. 10% is a very strong flavoring load for me.

herb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2014
    Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
    TFA and Capella are OK , FW only has a select few that are excellent imo . FlavorArt is above the others imo and i don't think i have received a single flavor that hasn't been great from them . It's great not needing to use a ton of it either .

My second favorite is Capella's but like many of the TFA stuff i need to use considerably higher percentages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread