Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Good Morning everyone!!

Congrats to the latest round of winners!! I can't find the names but obviously I not on the list or I would have got a notice.

Good mornin, Diabolique. 6 years, and ya hasn't found an avatar that suits?! You has VERY high standards, young lady...

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Random hungry sandwich...

0001sandwich_zps3azyk8g1.jpg
I just finished a bacon and lettuce on homemade bread... Wright Brand thick cut bacon is one of the best I have found.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
here is what i have in my notes...
Triacetin- Sold as aaa magic mask by fa, and is a main ingredient of mts vape
wizard by fa, smooth by tpa, and flavor toner/enhancer by fw. This stuff is used
in many processed foods and in cigarette filters to smooth out harsh notes. It
does this by temporarily numbing certain taste receptors in your tongue. This is
the reason you can stomach breakfast cereals, microwave meals, and all the added
paper and other trash they put in commercial cigarettes. Likewise, it can make
some ejuices tolerable, maybe even tasty, that without it would be abominable.
This stuff is actually amazing. If you really suck at diy, and your juice tastes
like an abortion, you need this stuff; it can save even some of the worst tasting
mixes. SIDENOTE: Triacetin is also the most amazing coil cleaner! It actually does
for cotton what conditioner does for hair; vg slowly clogs wicks, and pg makes the
fibers brittle, but aaa unclogs wicks and plasticizes fibers, leaving them
flexible once more.

also...
Also from Italian makers Flavour Art, MTS stands for Mellow, Thick, Smooth. It's an additive that is designed to contribute toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapor thicker, and it delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid. Suggested usage: 1-3 drops per 10 ml liquid, or 0.2-2%

Add gradually to taste, as it can also dull the flavors.

This additive works partially, not by modifying taste, but by modifying your taste perception.
I don't much care HOW ya didz it..but iffen you made a Key Lime Pie, that actually TASTES like Key Lime Pie..I'm whoopin out the credit card right meow!
[emoji106] [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I don't much care HOW ya didz it..but iffen you made a Key Lime Pie, that actually TASTES like Key Lime Pie..I'm whoopin out the credit card right meow!
[emoji106] [emoji12]

no card whoopin - im a recipe sharer :)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
wow,no one sleeps here.need some kona mud in me.

Yumm... AND has fate may have it, I am RIGHT NAO, sippin on some VERY fine Kauai Estate kona kawffeee that some Lurv Slingin Cajun Fablioso sent norf.. And is SOOOOO gooood!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
grow fangs? heck, just skip da coffee and meds and let er rip :)
Can't skip the meds brotha..They don't have places on this planet anywhere but cemeteries if I do that!
BTW, don't ever think your heart wouldn't dare attack ya..Mine sure did.
[emoji13]

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
[emoji106] [emoji12]

Not Key Lime Pie, Key Lime COOKIE! Mah partner don't swing at the EASY pitches! Oh mang... I might lurv key lime cookie even MOAR than pie... Haz zest?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread