• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

TFV4 news : NEW coils !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrotek

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2015
here there everywhere
I was hyped about this tank when it was first released but after using it for over a month, i gave it away.
These are just my personal thoughts on the tank...

Pros
- Multiple OCCs
- Dual Coil RBA
-Great Flavor
-Great clouds
-top fill capabilities

Cons
-needs high Wattage (so remember to bring your spares)
-Juice Guzzler
-great clouds ;)
- top-fill hinge is suspect to wear and tear
-unable to close air holes fully

exodus79

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2012
Longyearbyen
Currently i own only 1 set up and nothing more , so im keen on getting a spare tank for back up and future use and feel..
TFV4 was my initial pick but was advised against it.. so the question i have on hand is.. how much or what mod would be suitable for the different coils TFV4 has to offer. My weapon on hand: Sigelei 75W TC + Uwell Crown

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I've had my tfv4 for a few weeks now and really liking the triple coil at 75-80w on my 100w IPV4.... dual batts go almost two days on a single charge with this combo.. It does use a lot of juice blowing those thick flavorful clouds but for me its no big deal..the money I save not buying 4 cartons of Marlborough a month anymore buys alot of juice! I've vaped about 150mls of 100% VG on this same triple coil now añd it still hits as good as the day I installed it..The box came with a quad coil and a RBA deck that I haven't tried yet because I really like how the triple coil vapes..I also like the adjustable airflow drip tip as it keeps my vape cool vaping these higher wattages ..kit came with a set of extra gaskets and a spare glass tank...so far no leaks and no complaints, I'm really liking this tank! Lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Aemlus

Aemlus

Verified Member
Oct 15, 2015
Vapers Haven
I've had my tfv4 for a few weeks now and really liking the triple coil at 75-80w on my 100w IPV4.... dual batts go almost two days on a single charge with this combo.. It does use a lot of juice blowing those thick flavorful clouds but for me its no big deal..the money I save not buying 4 cartons of Marlborough a month anymore buys alot of juice! I've vaped about 150mls of 100% VG on this same triple coil now añd it still hits as good as the day I installed it..The box came with a quad coil and a RBA deck that I haven't tried yet because I really like how the triple coil vapes..I also like the adjustable airflow drip tip as it keeps my vape cool vaping these higher wattages ..kit came with a set of extra gaskets and a spare glass tank...so far no leaks and no complaints, I'm really liking this tank! Lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Im also using a tfv4 and i must say this tank gets the job done. Still learning how to wick the rba properly but im sure i'll get it perfect soon enough

Reactions: smacksy

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
so same to say... if I wanna use the triple or quad coils I would need a mod of 100w minimal?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Yes, the triple coil is rated 80-120w if I remember right..a 100w mod would be perfect running this tank...its what I use..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VapGeek

Verified Member
Oct 11, 2015
Local
yeah i'm still trying out builds all the time. am quite new to this. am actually more of a flavor than clouds person. while lots of clouds is nice for the visual effect, we are, in the end, enjoying the flavor.

I got a habit of dragging my analogs (started from Sampoerna Menthol..), thus used to having the feel of the mouth filling up.
Sadly, this habit was carried over to vaping. To have the same feel, u need to produce lot more vapour and use up more juice.

I am slowly cutting down my wattage (45W -> 40W -> 35W)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread