Affordable quality 26650?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickVapesEh

Nov 25, 2015
Canada
I'm looking for a mech mod that is 30 mm in width. From what I've seen on the web there is nothing under 250 dollars, besides the clones. I am interested in getting a clone for my first 26650 mech mod as long as it will hold up against normal usage.
Please include details of your experiences with clone 26650 mech mods. I don't want to break my bank just to use my Temple rda without it being on my Hammond box.

NickVapesEh

Nov 25, 2015
Canada
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics Bunch to choose from. The only one I ever owned was the stingray though. It was pretty good quality.
I do not use fasttech. I ordered an ipv4s and it took 5 months to get to me. Within that time period i had purchased the ipv3. And now my ipv4 is just a plastic paperweight.

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
The only one I can think of that uses springs or magnets would be the Stingray clone I believe. Other than that, you'll have to purchase some neodymium magnets (preferably epoxy coated) to install.

I also got to agree with the Hades clone thing - it's hot garbage. Then again, the authentic Hades was garbage. The best thing they did to that mod was add silver plated contacts. Other than that, it's junk. I had both the clone and the authentic and they both performed like ......... The full potential of the 26650 was never even TOUCHED with that mod. It wasn't until I bought my FOM Mutant that I started getting better performance from my 26650's.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I do not use fasttech. I ordered an ipv4s and it took 5 months to get to me. Within that time period i had purchased the ipv3. And now my ipv4 is just a plastic paperweight.
That's odd. I get stuff in 10-15 days unless it has a battery or it was an item that wasn't in stock but they plainly say if it is or not. Either way it was just showing whats out there for 26650s. Just pick one out and order from somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread