• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I thought their answer was the plus chip in the new m class ?
The Mini ML Class has the new software Qi to use with it, which is a bit like eScribe but not sure that it can do as much, don't know if the ML Class has gone into production mode yet or not.

Reactions: h00ligan

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
The Mini ML Class has the new software Qi to use with it, which is a bit like eScribe but not sure that it can do as much, don't know if the ML Class has gone into production mode yet or not.
I really need to get my boxer mod repaired. I have no idea what could have caused the chip to pop like that. Probably did something wrong when it was built but I miss the 350j chipset. I look forward to more the controlled stuff

Did any of you buy the two part dna 200 device. Not the hcigar the other one ? Is it hotcig? I see it for 125 on another site but they don't look to carry it anymore. Gearbest had it for $125. It had a ton of issues back then though

Maybe I will
Order that if there is still a code for discount on fast tech?

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Creme de vape Bob, in stock and there is a 15% discount code,this week.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
939bb2545894fa854777214a5554f8a6.jpg

Back down to 125 with MAP CODE

Batteries were shipping so flat some were damaged and none of the adds on batteries were available. But I think maybe he problems are over.

It's a good price for authentic dna200 with stainless threads but man it's ugly.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
You absolutely do get the same thing for the oscopy things. I have had it at the dentist and for endoscopy. When I was 18 my first anything used the Valium cocktail. It's typically a drug called versed mixed with a couple other things. I've had that a fair few times in my life for minor procedures. Every endoscopy or colonoscopy in the states gets this style of sedation.
I've been reading about the different types of sedation drugs, and the Versed (medazolam) is the one where you do feel pain and shout out when it's severe unless you're also given a strong analgaesic with it, but remember nothing afterwards. Many think this isn't good because the body and subconscious has felt and responded to it, therefore been traumatised by it, and some do experience flashbacks later.
On the other hand, if Propofol and appropriate opiates for pain are used (in dentistry, it's the c-ca-ne), the pain is not felt, the patient can still respond to the doctor or dentist when needed, but often falls asleep for spells. Once over, the recovery is very rapid and the patient is more alert with none of the amnesia associated with Versed medazolam.
With endoscopy, the Versed can be administered by the doctor doing the procedure, but more recently, it's been recommended that an anaesthetist or more qualified doctor administers the propofol etc. It's also more expensive.
My dentist used 8ml Propofol both times (topped up when needed) and it was excellent - no more than 5-10 minutes to make sure I was OK, and we went home. First time I slept for an hour, second time I didn't. I remember each time I was spoken to, and when she called the senior dentist to top it up again, and I remember my mouth being pulled to reach an upper back tooth - no pain though.
If the consultant had wanted to schedule a colonoscopy for early next year, I needed to know what to ask regarding sedation drugs, and found that Propofol, when used at appropriate levels, together with analgesia, can give a better result for both patient and doctors, and also give a faster recovery.
Propofol for sedation during colonoscopy - The Cochrane Library - Singh - Wiley Online Library

The sedation I had was full on for this. Had to be intubated and they also issued a relatively large dose of paralytic and screwed that headspikes in hard. Took about a day to get it out of my system and I have to. Take respiratory steroids to complete it.

I think that's pretty standard for an operation but I've never had one before. All I know is it was 3-4 stages

IV plus narcotic
Dental like relaxing dream state stuff
Paralytic
5x more anesthesia again.

Took at least 7 hours post op before the amnesia went away. So I mostly don't remember the day of as my surgery didn't end until 4:30 pm and I went in at 9 am
Intubation and the paralytic indicate that it was more or less a full General Anaesthetic - or perhaps a deep unconscious sedation.
Whatever, it's good to hear it all went well for you :)

One of the best eliquid a I've ever tried is done by a local guy and I want to buy a gallon of the stuff but he won't sell larger than 30ml for $22. So it's also one of the most expensive eliquids
Anyway cucumber. Raspberry and a touch of spearmint / wintergreen.
Nicoticket did a cucumber one - I didn't try it, but a lot of people liked it. It was a short run one, but may come back at some point.

Yes, the biscuit - I've only tried the CC, VS & Toffee Apple so far out of their range, liked the sound of the Chester Pudding, so will try that one next, maybe go for the Honey Porridge later, not much good for you though, think they only do 50/50.
When I saw the Custard Cream being done in their VG cloud range, I asked about there being more of the other flavours, and she did reply that they are going to add more - just didn't know when!
I'm thinking that if I had the patience, it could be fairly easy to produce something similar with flavourings.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
939bb2545894fa854777214a5554f8a6.jpg

Back down to 125 with MAP CODE

Batteries were shipping so flat some were damaged and none of the adds on batteries were available. But I think maybe he problems are over.

It's a good price for authentic dna200 with stainless threads but man it's ugly.
Waiting for my 2nd one to land in Sweden any day now, got my first one at the lower pre-order price, then they upped the price so used the code to get the second one with a spare battery (that's already arrived - fully charged). Appears the problems with the batteries was because they were left attached to the mod and there is no OFF function on the DNA200, so all the time it was losing power, believe they are being shipped unattached now.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Any of you guys make your own coils?.

I've watched no end of videos on YouTube and they make it look easy but is it easy to do?.
Yes, a couple of us make our own, mainly on proper rebuildable atomizers/tanks, the smaller ones like the RBA that comes with the Kanger Subtank are quite fiddly but they can be done with some patience & good eyesight. Here's one I built back in August
2015-08-14 10.48.09.jpg

Reactions: Ms.Sue

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Any of you guys make your own coils?.

I've watched no end of videos on YouTube and they make it look easy but is it easy to do?.
Yep, pretty straight forward after getting used to it Sue :) If you are planning on getting into it, there will be plenty of help on here, plus you will save a fair bit of cash too. :)

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Bob your coils are really neat.
Thank you terry, I was hoping it would save me money lol.

I watched YouTube videos before I got my Kanger subtank and I thought the RBA looked nice and big and easy to do.
I bought it a couple of weeks ago and I was shocked as I didn't realize how small the coil for the RBA actually is.

I've ordered 1ohm pre-coiled resistance wire to start off with and when I'm more confident I want to try making them myself.

I've got ceramic tweezers, ohm voltage reader, precision thrum scissors and organic cotton.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK

I watched YouTube videos before I got my Kanger subtank and I thought the RBA looked nice and big and easy to do.
I bought it a couple of weeks ago and I was shocked as I didn't realize how small the coil for the RBA actually is.

I've ordered 1ohm pre-coiled resistance wire to start off with and when I'm more confident I want to try making them myself.

I've got ceramic tweezers, ohm voltage reader, precision thrum scissors and organic cotton.

You mean you ordered some 1 ohm ready made coils Sue ?

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Only things missing are screwdriver, but you probably have some of those anyway, and a coiling tool either the Coil Master or Kuro Coiler

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread