Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Just ordered three of them. I desperatly need drip tips for my Achilles. I have three Achilles with three different flavors and I distinguish them by the drip tip I use. Grey for DF, red for CAT, and blue for Apache. I have plenty of red ones and one blue for my Apache is enough but I have only one grey one so I will use the two tones for the DF. I like that design. Good find. You should post that link on the Achilles thread.
Titanium drip tips are pricey and I can tell the difference color wise. I paid the $15 when I originally got my first one, I ordered 2 more this morning. So I'll have one for each. I'll go post the link in a bit.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Titanium drip tips are pricey and I can tell the difference color wise. I paid the $15 when I originally got my first one, I ordered 2 more this morning. So I'll have one for each. I'll go post the link in a bit.
Same drip tip? I like that delrin base. Delrin is better for dissipating heat than these metal tips.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I went to another Thanksgiving dinner today. It is raining, and the rivers are about to flood. We had 7 years of drought, and now we are making up for lost time, I guess. The interstate was packed with people going home, people headed to shop, and people who braved the weather to visit. It was a very heavy mist on the way there, with fog. People were driving like the roads were dry. They were going too fast, and not leaving enough braking distance. I was so glad to be able to get off that road. The dog was going nuts when I got home. Poor thing. She cried when I left. She only had an hour out this morning, before I left. She is laying at my feet, depressed at the dreary weather. Everyone was telling me about some guy whose battery vented, and messed him up. There were several vaping folks in that group. I said my peace, but most don't understand. I didn't read the story, but I guess everyone else did! At the end of the fright fest, at least they said, well at least she isn't smoking, it's better than smoking. :) I brought some food home. You wouldn't believe how much food was there. I got enough to make a huge dinner for myself. But I don't think I want all that this evening. I could gain weight just looking at it...lol.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I just cut up another square today and I swear I haven't dented the pack yet.

I have one left from the 10 I got at the b/m. It's smaller and a bit thicker than the ones I just got. But no matter I'll just cut the strip a little wider. I've been using about one square a week.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I may be low on some things, but wick isn't one of them! I have a ton of it. I have the Japanese kind, and a box of rayon. I think I am set. Since I use the Woodvil so much, I don't go through as much wick as I used to. I am doing okay on juice. I can't buy more right now. Besides, those stupid regs are in now, and I haven't heard about signing up on the list, and all that crazy stuff. Maybe my Dallas buddy on here can fill me in.

I usually peel the outside layer off, David. I don't think it matters that much. If I get low I will stop doing that.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Do you peel the outside layer off? That's what I've been doing. Not sure why.:unsure:
Yes, I peel the compressed layer from each side. Does it make a difference? Hell, I don't know. I've always peeled it so I've never tried it unpeeled.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio

Users who are viewing this thread