Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Woohooo got.vape mail today....and ladies and gentlemen, my package from Apollo contained an Apollo ohm go, and enough juice to keep me happy for the moment....
Pics or it didn't happen [emoji14]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
yes please.......

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Thank you all for the good wishes for hubby..I am trying to get back to normal but I'm pretty busy fetching and going....honey will you get me this and that...so glad it's over and he is doing better everyday and just waiting for physical therapy to start but it's great to see a smile on his face...and glad he came home already!! I have lots of stuff to catch up on!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Thank you all for the good wishes for hubby..I am trying to get back to normal but I'm pretty busy fetching and going....honey will you get me this and that...so glad it's over and he is doing better everyday and just waiting for physical therapy to start but it's great to see a smile on his face...and glad he came home already!! I have lots of stuff to catch up on!!!
Glad to read a positive report! Hope he has a smooth recovery and is up and kicking soon!

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
might be a good idea lol. Thank you again! As soon as it gets here Ill get pictures up for everyone. I'm like a little kid right now! Everytime I think about it I get all smiles and giggles!!
You PEEKED? I waited almost 2 weeks, lol! I bet you are terrible at Christmas. :D

Reactions: redrebel821

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's so great to hear, Lady! I came on here to tell everyone Happy Holidays and to see if you and/or Liquid Chris had posted anything yet about the surgeries. That's amazing he is already doing better. He must have been in agony before surgery. :( Thank you for the updates!!

Reactions: cigatron

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Woo hoo! What flavor juices?
To answer your question, I got sugar ...., guava lava, bossanova, new York to paris, airmail, and I cant remember if there was one other one or not...they are in a different room. But I love all of them, the new york to paris is phenomenal, as is the airmail.

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
To answer your question, I got sugar ...., guava lava, bossanova, new York to paris, airmail, and I cant remember if there was one other one or not...they are in a different room. But I love all of them, the new york to paris is phenomenal, as is the airmail.
Score! I LOVE the Air Mail!!! I have the Sugar .... on my wishlist, but I will have to go see what the New York to Paris one is. I know I looked at it but I can't remember what the flavor profile is.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning everyone.....
and where are the pics?

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Here is the picture of my winnings

e3a08871d2e6f7635397befc617d5e7e.jpg

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
No need to let them steep? Glad you loved them all..I have to go check those flavors. My mind is like a sieve so please tell us about them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread