Not open for further replies.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
Perhaps, worth a try! I am not going for a cheesecake type flavor though, just a creamy peanut butter pie. But the cheesecake, in a low percent, might add a nice creaminess to it.

TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust is just the crust, no cheesecake! :)

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust is just the crust, no cheesecake! :)
From the Flavor Apprentice website:

Cheesecake (Graham Crust)
Water soluble.

This cheesecake is quite different from our original. it has more of a pronounced graham cracker note,
with a tiny hint of coconut.

Ingredients: Artificial Flavors, Propylene Glycol

Larger sizes available in our bulk category.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I believe there is a cheesecake with graham crust flavoring and a separate and different graham crust flavoring. They taste completely different to me and I use the clear graham crust quite a bit, but not the one with cheesecake. In fact, I haven't been able to make a cheesecake with TFA and I've tried many times. Nor, for that matter, have I seen a good DIY cheesecake, though there must be one somewhere. Good luck in your VapeQuests! :toast: :D

:thumb: :vapor:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
It is mine, and was the best I could do, but I never loved it, and thought it could use more thickness, richness, etc.....why I called it light! I'm glad to hear that you do like it! Many thanks! :toast: :D

vaping your PB Dream recipe & enjoying it, Bill! It's the first PB juice I've tried to use. I did add 2 drops of honey to the 10 ml mix I made that has been sitting for 2 weeks. It works!

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
vaping your PB Dream recipe & enjoying it, Bill! It's the first PB juice I've tried to use. I did add 2 drops of honey to the 10 ml mix I made that has been sitting for 2 weeks. It works!
Sounds even better! Glad you're enjoying it. I have to tweak my juice to suit as well. Happy Vaping! :toast: :D

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
Need quick help. I want to get a scale any recommendations. , just ordered concentrates from tfa along with vg and nic. Was going to use ejuice me up calculator for ml but I think a scale would be better.
BTW making Bill's cafe mocha.

Last edited:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA

Partspro

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Winneconne,WI,USA

budda503

Jan 10, 2015
beaverton
If I try any recipes that call for butter flavor, I just leave it out. But this is one reason why I mainly create my own recipes; so many recipes that others create do call for ingredients with diketones. To me, "just a tiny bit" of that stuff is like being a little bit pregnant, or maybe a little bit dead -- any, is too much. And no, I don't know any more about that as a potential hazard than anyone else does, BUT, the *potential* risk -- lung destruction -- is simply too awful to even go near. One of those risks where even a little bit of the risk is too much -- like being struck by lightening -- some people have survived that, but you wouldn't want to bet on it. ;)

And that CAP Van Custard v2... BLECH!!! That stuff is the very definition of artificial tasting. I stick with TFA Vanilla Swirl; if I really want a custard type flavor, then I also add some TFA Bavarian Cream DX -- to me, mixing those 2 together provides a perfect custard flavor. The Bav Cream DX really can't be used at more than 6%, maybe 6.5% tops, or you do get that butyric acid flavor, which is pretty awful -- a great reason for using that one together with the Van Swirl. If you keep the Bav Cream DX at 6%-6.5%, in the background, you don't get that icky flavor.

Andria
How much Vanilla swirl with the Bav Cream dx at 6%-6.5%

Reactions: Kenna

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
How much Vanilla swirl with the Bav Cream dx at 6%-6.5%

Presently, for my strawberries & cream, I use 5.7% DX Bavarian and 4.3% Vanilla Swirl (along with 1.9% CAP Sweet Cream), and the flavor is actually more custardy than creamy. If you wanted less of the custardy flavor, you could probably just reverse those, and use a bit more of the CAP Sweet Cream (which isn't really "sweet"; it tastes like cream).

I got those "odd" percentages because of reducing all flavoring except sweetener in that recipe by roughly 5%, which helps a little with the gunking problem. Originally I used 6% DX Bavarian amd 4.5% Vanilla Swirl, with 2% CAP Sweet Cream.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread