Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
In my very early days at this vaping game I sought something that tasted like tobacco and tried a lot including some in Spain that supposedly replicated Caporal tobacco, some that supposedly replicated Havana Tobacco and some that were supposed to be American tobacco...and none tasted anything like the "real thing." Somewhere along the line about at the four week stage I realised that I didn't actually like the taste of "tobacco" anymore anyway. I suspect this is what happens to a lot of people.

What am I happily Vaping now? A half and half mix if Space Jam's Eclipse 12mg and zero nic Lemon from DeKang. Things will settle down for you too.

You've done great - just hang in there and keep on keeping on even if you just have to get through one day at a time.

Reactions: Microlite

Microlite

Nov 28, 2015
Grizwald is in the UK & here is a link to his black Cat e-liquid -

Black Cat from www.grizwalds-e-liquids.co.uk
Wow, I totally messed up with my search. I've checked out their website and they look promising. I did a dummy order and I know it is £12.50 but I couldn't see what exactly I was getting for my money. 10ml? 20? 30? All I could see in my basket was 6mg Black Cat, no mention of weight. If it's £12.50 for 10 ml then thats very expensive. I might email them later for some clarity. Thanks Chrissie

Microlite

Nov 28, 2015
In my very early days at this Vaping game I sought something that tasted like tobacco and tried a lot including some in Spain that supposedly replicated Caporal tobacco, some that supposedly replicated Havana Tobacco and some that were supposed to be American tobacco...and none tasted anything like the "real thing." Somewhere along the line about at the four week stage I realised that I didn't actually like the taste of "tobacco" anymore anyway. I suspect this is what happens to a lot of people.

What am I happily Vaping now? A half and half mix if Space Jam's Eclipse 12mg and zero nic Lemon from DeKang. Things will settle down for you too.

You've done great - just hang in there and keep on keeping on even if you just have to get through one day at a time.
Thank you Falconeer, thats another flavour added to my list (the list is growing and I'm getting dirty looks from the wife). At this rate might have to remortgage the house to keep the habit going:)

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow, I totally messed up with my search. I've checked out their website and they look promising. I did a dummy order and I know it is £12.50 but I couldn't see what exactly I was getting for my money. 10ml? 20? 30? All I could see in my basket was 6mg Black Cat, no mention of weight. If it's £12.50 for 10 ml then thats very expensive. I might email them later for some clarity. Thanks Chrissie

It's for 30ml. I agree though, it's not very clear.

Reactions: Microlite

Microlite

Nov 28, 2015
You are so welcome @Microlite :)

Where abouts in the UK are you? We have quite a few vape meet ups over on AAE-C UK - they can be really useful for trying different e-liquids & vaping gear.
Hi Chrissie,

I'm in North London. Winchmore Hill. I'm willing to travel within reason if there is such an event planned in the near future.

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
Funny enough a burning cigarette flavour only can be attained by putting tarr in liquid. And welcome old stinkies. So it is impossible. Vaping is interesting. Now that we quit cigarettes we always look for some fantasies or other.
In the beginning the liquid is important I always told on forums devices are not important you adopt vaping with a good liquid just for you. Enough VG enough PG enough Nic and a good taste for you. (This is personal) (and you should see my first device :) )
Go ahead whatever you found my friend after your fight is over nothing will make you smoke again. Than you can look around the vast possibilities of aromas. But cling on what you found now. They cant be as expensive as stinkies and stinky caused sicknesses.
Boy I could not walk a decent 100 meters without a break. Now I can climb metro stairs despite the permanent harm of 40+ years smoking.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi Chrissie,

I'm in North London. Winchmore Hill. I'm willing to travel within reason if there is such an event planned in the near future.

If you can make an AAEC London meet, I bet you'd bag many bottles of liquid. You'd be amazed how much gets given away.
I must have picked up <700ml (<70 bottles?) over the years and given away more than a 1000ml.
(and atomizers, and kitchen sinks probably).

Reactions: Chrissie

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread