Official ProVari Radius Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawarra

Nov 28, 2015
Hi guys! I am new to vaping world and just ordered Provari Radius and Kabuki P3 tank from official web site. There are tons of information out there, so I am a bit confused. What else do I need to order? I understand that I need coils (what kind of coils?) and e-liquid juice. What are the best juice brands? Do I need anything else to begin with? Some maintenance or cleaning supplies? Thanks for your help.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Hi guys! I am new to vaping world and just ordered Provari Radius and Kabuki P3 tank from official web site. There are tons of information out there, so I am a bit confused. What else do I need to order? I understand that I need coils (what kind of coils?) and e-liquid juice. What are the best juice brands? Do I need anything else to begin with? Some maintenance or cleaning supplies? Thanks for your help.
Congrats!!!

Coils needed: Nautilus Aspire Coils

Juice: Visit your local BM and try different flavors.

Again Congrats!!!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, you are starting out with some top of the line gear. Congratulations. yes, you will need some coils. Lots of places sell the nautilus coils you need including ProVape (I believe). Juice is as subjective as it gets. Ask 10 people the best juice and you will get 10 different answers. Here is what I would do. Find three reputable e-juice vendors and sample a handful of flavors from each vendor. They typically offer sample packs that allow you to select the flavors you enjoy. Here are a few vendors worth considering (but by all means there are lots of excellent juice vendors out there).

Heather's Heavenly Vapes (my fave) Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids
Nicoticket Nicoticket | eJuice Eliquid Wholesale | Made in the USA
Mountain Oak Vapors Premium USA Made E-Liquid & E-juice, Manufactured in Tennessee at Mountain Oak Vapors

Trust me, there are others.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
The juice makes a difference (mine is usually about 75% VG) - but yeah, I became happy with Boge. I drill the holes bigger - not an exact science, but bigger. LOL.

And my coils can last months.
Wicking can last a week - if you don't accidentally "scorch" it. But even then, I can rewick a coil in about 90 seconds. Usually, I do so when I want to clean the atty, "dry burn" the coil so it's clean, AND re-wick. Still just a few minutes, and it could be weekly, easily.

Again - somewhat depends on the juice. Dark or sweet juices tend to "gunk up" a coil and wick much faster.

Are they 45mm?

The Boge's worked out for you? Maybe I need to revisit them.

If I do go to an RBA does it take long to set one up and how often would I need to. I could manage it if I could set up enough to last a week on a Sunday.

Last edited:
Reactions: MsLoud

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
ECBlend is inexpensive and has lots of different flavors to try. What I like about them is you can customize flavors. ECBlend Flavors | E-Liquid | Personal Vaporizers
When I first started vaping I bought a lot of small bottles. I liked Cold Fusion the best (since, at the time, I could only taste mints and menthol). Their Dragon series is very popular.

30% off sale - 11/25 - 12/2 code: BLACKFRIDAY2015

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Oh, they're not for sale. I meant "if IKV suddenly closes down, and JJOOHHNN is JJOONNEESSIINNGG, he could hit me up for a few cartos. LOL

You might want to edit your post before you get a warning. No buying/selling/trading outside of the classifieds.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
Gotcha. And I for a long time was a cartotank user - long after it was popular!
I gave up twice, trying to build on kayfuns, then finally starting getting some success.
Then eventually, it DID become a hobby - not really the rebuilding (I'm not very good at it) - but trying new stuff, here and there, new RDA's, etc - but WITH a totally reliable, go-to device at hand the whole time...
:D

Do what you can (or have to) to stay vaping!
Hope you find your unicorn!

I've got like one box of Platinums around if you ever need 'em (lol - I actually switched to Boge when IKV changed those at some point). I still carry a P2.5 Mini with a cartotank with me when I travel - it's my "right before and after the flight" vape, and my backup, and my stealth (most of the time I'm a squonker now).

I am also hooked on squonking. It produces the best flavor and vapor and is so convenient. I ordered a Fountain V2 RTA Atomizer if it works well I will no longer need those expensive squonking mods.

Reactions: Train2

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I am also hooked on squonking. It produces the best flavor and vapor and is so convenient. I ordered a Fountain V2 RTA Atomizer if it works well I will no longer need those expensive squonking mods.

I like the simplicity of squonkers. A mini Reo and a 306 atty are my ultimate back-up. Well, actually, a 510 atty is my ultimate back-up. I always have one in my purse and glove box.

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
I like the simplicity of squonkers. A mini Reo and a 306 atty are my ultimate back-up. Well, actually, a 510 atty is my ultimate back-up. I always have one in my purse and glove box.

Reo is nice I have one. But to be able to squonk on any mod, that's what the Fountain V2 RTA Atomizer gives you. Now I can squonk using my Provari.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Drip tip hand check! This is what's on my Midnight blue Radius & Kabuki:

DT_Glass_BlueSteel-598-T.jpg

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

welcome to ECF @nawarra ... I like seeing folks start vaping with best in class gear :cool:

do let us know how you make out with that kit :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread