Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I doubt I'll get even haft way to that. I'd have to learn how to make a build that could handle it first.

I'm also looking at this tank. The people that have give a good review.

Indulgence Mutation X MT-RTA Black
quad parallel 22 ga... that should handle 150+W... can your throat handle it... thats the question ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
@DavidOH do you happen to have the sub tank mini? I have 4 of the pre-made TC coils for it that need a home.
April, it may be a while, if ever, before I can afford to get another mod. So, if you know of someone who is looking for a subtank, feel free to PIF. I'm so glad & lucky I was able to get the Kanger Subox Mini when I did as my ZNA clone died recently. The power up button is not working at all.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Im starting to wonder if vaping makes people wake up early...

what ya think PaPaw, DD, Robin??
When at home, I sleep in all the time. I never could do that as a smoker.

The reason we are doing the train is because the MIL won't fly

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. No Black Friday or Small Business Saturday here, spent the weekend doing a 'Supernatural' weekend on Netflix. Not how I planned it, but just the way it worked out. Today I get to bear the humiliation of watching whatever is left of my beloved Ravens losing to the Cleveland Browns. I mean, when you're looking up at the Browns, that pretty much guarantees you a top 5 pick in the next draft, right ?
For those of you out and about today, please use extra caution. That highway description kkay gave last night will probably be the norm for the next month or so...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Users who are viewing this thread