Drott's Dog House
upload_2015-11-29_9-42-15.png

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning the rain stopped. I will have a peaceful day. Hubby's going to help a friend move. Pretty much he's just supplying the truck. No way he can help get the frige and freezer down all those steps. Hubby and friend thought they were having heart attacks just carrying boxes down. The young bucks are suppose to be showing up this morning for the heavy things.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Did you know there are phone alarms that will sound an alarm if someone tries to get on your phone? How cool is that?!

Nothing exciting here today. In our house that is a good thing. :laugh:

Hubby is talking about getting a fence put up. When I asked why he said if would be for when we get another big dog. I don't want another dog right now. I'm still not over what happened to Shrek. Gives me shivers to think about it.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Just tell him you need some more time Tiff. It took me time before I got Xena.

We had the first customer gift of the season yesterday! A lady came in and handed me and Jim a pack of cookies, these are super yummy! Butterscotch pecan from Tate's Bake shop (packaged cookies), and they taste wonderful! :)

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Did you know there are phone alarms that will sound an alarm if someone tries to get on your phone? How cool is that?!

Nothing exciting here today. In our house that is a good thing. :laugh:

Hubby is talking about getting a fence put up. When I asked why he said if would be for when we get another big dog. I don't want another dog right now. I'm still not over what happened to Shrek. Gives me shivers to think about it.

Just tell him straight out your not ready. Explain to him the extra work a puppy would be. Your the one that would be doing most of it. The cleaning after the training, house breaking etc. Women up and tell him how you feel. Also let him know that your willing to revisit the dog thing at a farther date. Sorry if I offended anyone.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Just tell him straight out your not ready. Explain to him the extra work a puppy would be. Your the one that would be doing most of it. The cleaning after the training, house breaking etc. Women up and tell him how you feel. Also let him know that your willing to revisit the dog thing at a farther date. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Yes, this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread