Innokin Coolfire IV Plus 70W iSub Apex Kit!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
I check everyday at a few sites for newest listings and came across this @ myvaporstore.com

Innokin Coolfire Plus IV 70W iSub Apex Kit

Sorry the pics are copyrighted or I would have posted the only it.

From the link-
The Innokin Coolfire 4 Plus features a greater range of variable voltage, variable wattage, advanced safety features, portable electronics charging and also "vape while charging technology. The Coolfire 4 has a flush 510 connection with a spring loaded positive pin, durable stainless steel threading, and an included ego adapter. The Innokin Coolfire 4 has a variable voltage range of 2.0v to 7.5v in 0.1 volt increments and a variable wattage range of 6.0w to 70.0w adjustable in 0.5 watt increments.

The Coolfire 4 uses Vrms DC current for increased accuracy with a power deviation of 0.1 watt. The full 70 watts is precisely maintained between 0.1 to 2.5 ohms. There is no wasted power and exact accuracy means you are always vaping the power level that you choose.

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions:
  • Spring Loaded/Stainless Steel 510 Thread
  • On/Off Switch on the base
  • 3 Click lock/ unlock Feature
  • OLED Display
  • Vrms Power Regulation
  • Micro USB Charging Port "Vape while Charging"
  • Heat Dissipation Vents
  • Battery Level Indicator
  • Flip OLED Orientation
  • 15 Second Cutoff Timer
  • Operating Voltage: 2.0V - 7.5V
  • Operating Wattage: 6.0W - 70.0W
  • Built In 3300mAh Battery
  • Standby current: 100uA max
  • Maximum output Wattage: 70W
  • Maximum output Current:26.5A
  • Maximum output Voltage: 7.5V
  • Clearomizer Resistance: 0.1 Ohm (minimum)
  • Charging: Micro USB DC 5V/1A
No price yet but I'll add it when they post the price. Looks pretty good, now I might have to buy another mod along with the new TC!

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
The higher wattage doesn't mean too much to me, but the larger battery.... Hmm, same capacity as the new Innokin Cell for the Disruptor. Coincidence?

Yeah, I want the bigger battery for my Disrupter too ........now to find a money tree:)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Some more pictures of the CFIVPlus:

:D:D:D

I think they look teeeeerific, and I really like the higher battery capacity... but is it true that they don't have the on/off switch on the bottom? That's a feature of the original CF4 that I *really* like; it saves wear and tear on the fire button if I just want to turn it off quickly while doing a new wick and/or coil, so that if my finger hits the fire btn accidentally it doesn't fry the new wick when it hasn't been fully soaked with juice, or just to take-with when I go out.

Andria

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Yeah, I want the bigger battery for my Disrupter too ........now to find a money tree:)
I am anxiously awaiting the TC Disrupter and larger batteries although with multiple batteries, it isn't a problem. I won a Disrupter in the ECF giveaway and bought 3 more batteries. I find that just carrying a spare battery is all I need and I absolutely love the device. Bought another Disrupter and battery in the sales yesterday for my son for his birthday.

I also have a CoolFire IV... that I haven't seen. It arrived, son said Ohhhhhhhhhhh and it disappeared :) Ordered one of those yesterday too to give to my sister for Christmas.

I ended up buying 2 of the original MVP devices because of battery at the time and absolutely hated them. Button placement and stiffness. My hands couldn't handle them even though so many others thought they were the greatest things at the time... got my sis into vaping in March and sent them home with her... they have since died on her so time to get her something else. She bought a cheap something and has troubles keeping it working so I am sure that getting a nice reliable mod will tickle her pink.

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
Well folks, since my birthday is on the 5th I decided this would be a present to myself. I went ahead and ordered a blue CFIV+ kit with the new Apex tank from myvaporstore.com. I wanted to wait for the iTC but since that has been pushed to 2016 I figure this will do till then. I'll be giving my CFIV to my buddy along with a brand spanking new iSub G that I had as a backup along with my Aspire K1 tank (I'm not sure about trying sub-ohm right out of the gate) so he can get started.

I'll try to get some picks of the two different CFIVs side by side so everyone can get a better idea what they look like along with a written quasi-review. I might start a new thread for that, post it here, or do both? Either way I hope to have it this week and I'll try to get the pics and thoughts up as soon as I can.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Well folks, since my birthday is on the 5th I decided this would be a present to myself. I went ahead and ordered a blue CFIV+ kit with the new Apex tank from myvaporstore.com. I wanted to wait for the iTC but since that has been pushed to 2016 I figure this will do till then. I'll be giving my CFIV to my buddy along with a brand spanking new iSub G that I had as a backup along with my Aspire K1 tank (I'm not sure about trying sub-ohm right out of the gate) so he can get started.

I'll try to get some picks of the two different CFIVs side by side so everyone can get a better idea what they look like along with a written quasi-review. I might start a new thread for that, post it here, or do both? Either way I hope to have it this week and I'll try to get the pics and thoughts up as soon as I can.
Happy birthday one day late, Mastiffhound! I just saw your post. :bday:

I would love it if you would post right here. I love this setup, and I am SUPER interested in the Apex 2! Thank you for offering to give your impressions when you get yours. :)

Reactions: gnees

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
Thanks cooladdict!

Well I've used the new CFIV+ for a few days and here are my thoughts and observations.

It's bigger and it fits my hand better. From front to back it's slightly longer and the concave area behind the buttons is slightly thicker. It's still small but the CFIV doesn't fit my hand as well as the new + model.

Sorry about the 2nd pic, it just won't resize?

I got the blue version which is a little lighter than the blue on the MVPs. It is slightly darker than my pic, I just couldn't get it to show up well.

The screen is also bigger on the CFIV+. I was fine with the original but some people's eyes aren't as good as mine and this was wanted by quite a few. The original CFIV is the first pic to be clear.

The CFIV+ actually feels more sturdy than the CFIV. The finish actually feels less slick even though it shouldn't as it's smooth on the + instead of the brushed finish on the CFIV.

The CFIV+ seems to vape smoother than my MVP Pros, the flavor is more even it seems. I don't know why? I've switched back and forth from one vape to the next using the same tank and the difference is just enough to be noticeable. Weird huh?

It charges very fast even though I'm not using a 2amp charger. The light behind the fire button is also brighter than the light on the original CFIV. It almost lasted two days of vaping at my regular 4ml a day.

My only con is the fire button. It is in a place that just doesn't feel natural sometimes, as specially when compared to the CFIV and MVP Pros that I have. It's not a deal breaker but it will take some adjustment.

As far as the Apex tank, well here's my thoughts.
It vapes even lower than my iSub G, 12w instead of 13w with a .5ohm coil. The airflow is very nice and the flavor from my ADV (caramel apple) tastes slightly better. It feels sturdy and it would be damn near impossible to break the Apex.

A few things I don't like. The top fill feature makes it almost to impossible to fill it to the brim like my iSub G. It's nice not having to take it off of the mod to fill it but it's hard to see where to stop. It's capacity is too low but that has been remedied by the new 5ml, the CFIV+ should have come with the new 5ml Apex.

The drip tips keep getting wider but I'm still using the tips off of my Aspire tanks. The tips are just too big in circumference while having the same airflow and inner diameter as my thinner Aspire tips.

Overall I'm very pleased and I'd recommend the CFIV+ and Apex tank combo to others. I can disregard the one or two small dislikes as both are beyond solid and work great together. If you guys have any questions I'll try to answer them as soon as I can:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread