Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I had a Black Friday coupon code 20%offBlackFriday. I think it was just for last week. $25 is still a good price though.

Right now, they're still giving 20% off without a coupon code, so it's a great time to buy one for $19.99.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
A short review of the Mini Jedi 50w.

I like it.

Here it is with the GS tank. The drip tip is on there because I use it with my passthrough mod.

View attachment 509933

OK, a little more info.

I thought it might be uncomfortable in hand because of the sharp looking edges. It's not bad. I think it's because it's so narrow and the edges are beveled.

The screen is very easy to read with large bright numbers.

It reads my GS Tank perfectly at 1.5 ohms. Center pin does not float but connected fine to my Nautilus and GS Tank. SS threads.

Buttons feel good and work well, very clicky. The up and down buttons rattle a tiny bit but you really have to shake it.

Battery is easy to insert and remove because of the screw that tightens/loosens with a coin. Battery cover fits well.

I bought 2 from VapeNW for a total of $44.98.
I picked up 2 of these for my vapocalypse stash and really like them! I'm actually wishing that I'd bought 4. They are small and a good fit in the hand, and they just work with no fuss. I'm using a Smok AFC on the threads, so not worried about the center pin floating.
Stop making me want to buy more stuff! My bank account is empty already. Geesh, some people! :(

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
You and me both. I've bought 7 mods and a few tanks in the last month or so.

I've bought 5 mods in 2015, which I consider borderline excessive... but compared to some of you guys, it's downright conservative! :lol:

Andria

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I've bought 5 mods in 2015, which I consider borderline excessive... but compared to some of you guys, it's downright conservative! :lol:

Andria

Yes, but I'll have enough mods to hopefully last me the rest of my life. I'm buying while I can. :D

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA

Andria
I keep saying to myself that I'm done buying for awhile. Then I see a great price for something on sale. I can't resist that. I'm also adding to my vapocalypse stash because I think bad times are coming.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I keep saying to myself that I'm done buying for awhile. Then I see a great price for something on sale. I can't resist that. ...
Damn. Happened to me just a an hour ago.

I can't afford this. :(

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Damn. Happened to me just a an hour ago.

I can't afford this. :(
I try to make sure my bills are paid first. That way I just keep spending until I run out of money. See? No will power required!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Yes, but I'll have enough mods to hopefully last me the rest of my life. I'm buying while I can. :D

I keep saying to myself that I'm done buying for awhile. Then I see a great price for something on sale. I can't resist that. I'm also adding to my vapocalypse stash because I think bad times are coming.

I really wish I could, but as I've often observed, there's a really easy way to avoid buying "too much" -- lack the money for it. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread