Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Hangsen g&s ?

Many would call it a pipe type. I think it's a very potent flavor to me. Cherry and cream cigar is what they call it, it tastes more like a raison or prune note that comes out, adds a lot of potentcy. The th is the type that can burn your nose. Its one I have on hand.

At 3.3% and lung hits, its super potent when it steeps. I've had to stop vaping it at times because at certain times, like empty stomach, it gets to me.

I first vaped g&s three years ago, and got a couple to try it and now its gotten more popular.

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
Not sure if this is right thread for it, but I found a recipe that contains FA Perique Black. I'm wondering if Hangsen's Indian or Arabic might do as a sub in a pinch. Don't really want to order that flavor yet, thought I might see if what I got in my stash would work.

Anybody have an insight into this?

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Detroit
Tell me more, does the gold and silver have a pipe or cigar thing going on?
I haven't had a chance to go back to it. It's been about a week now, so I need to see what the time on the shelf has done to it. My initial thoughts on it were just a taste, after mixing it. I'll be re-checking it soon, and will pay more attention to the pipe/cigar qualities (although I'm no pipe or cigar expert).

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Has anyone out there tried the Flue Cured? What's your take on it?

Well, answered my own question. Flue Cured I would put in the same family as Congress, something I think I can work with. Plain tobacco, maybe a bit sweeter.

I also recieved USA Mix (not RED) I'm putting it in my "Funky flavor" column, reminds me of Indian.

So, as far as tobaccos go for me: my #1 and 1A are still USA Red and Magic Mix
Followed by Congress and Flue cured.

Reactions: JeremyR

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
I've searched this thread and haven't found any love for CO Tobacco. Saying it's Cohiba doesn't describe it. I don't like deep green cigar vapes. This is different, more dry and mild. I mixed 25 drops per 30ml. Quick hot water bath shake and go, no steep

I like CO also; talked about it somewhere. And I don't the green cigar taste either. Yeah, it's sort of a dry tobacco flavor and not sweet. Haven't tried mixing it but always thought it would work well with other flavors.

Reactions: JeremyR

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Well, answered my own question. Flue Cured I would put in the same family as Congress, something I think I can work with. Plain tobacco, maybe a bit sweeter.

I also recieved USA Mix (not RED) I'm putting it in my "Funky flavor" column, reminds me of Indian.

So, as far as tobaccos go for me: my #1 and 1A are still USA Red and Magic Mix
Followed by Congress and Flue cured.

If you are not opposed to a bit of background fruit, I think you also enjoy the Churchill (a la Winston). It is one I enjoy on a semi-regular basis.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Ok, Hangsen and Super Concentrate mixers.....this came across my news feed and I thought I'd pass it along. This from Bull City Vapors:

Hey BCV Customers! We are doing a Cyber Monday sale! On Monday, November 30th, for one day only, ALL IMPORTS WILL BE 20% OFF! Also, all orders over $50 will receive FREE SHIPPING! Use the code CYBER2015 at checkout.

I've already got my cart chocked full....just need to hit the buy button at 12:01am.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Ok, Hangsen and Super Concentrate mixers.....this came across my news feed and I thought I'd pass it along. This from Bull City Vapors:

Hey BCV Customers! We are doing a Cyber Monday sale! On Monday, November 30th, for one day only, ALL IMPORTS WILL BE 20% OFF! Also, all orders over $50 will receive FREE SHIPPING! Use the code CYBER2015 at checkout.

I've already got my cart chocked full....just need to hit the buy button at 12:01am.

Yeah that sale was posted a while ago , what is NOT an imported flavor is my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread