Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Lucky for me, the perfect drip tip is this little stainless one that comes with the tank ... I've got a couple dozen :)
View attachment 510047

Sent via iPhone
I use the tips that came with my Kayfuns. I like them. Especially the very first version of the KFL with the rounded design.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Today was fun day! Charlie's new Mercedes GLC300, which we've been waiting for for weeks, finally showed and we took delivery today. My two Kabuki Glass replacement tanks shipped, I got some more juice and another Modish Drip tip for the 3rd Kabuki which should arrive early next week and my batteries from RTD's black Friday sale shipped as well. All in all a pretty terrific day!

IMG_2210.JPG

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Today was fun day! Charlie's new Mercedes GLC300, which we've been waiting for for weeks, finally showed and we took delivery today. My two Kabuki Glass replacement tanks shipped, I got some more juice and another Modish Drip tip for the 3rd Kabuki which should arrive early next week and my batteries from RTD's black Friday sale shipped as well. All in all a pretty terrific day!

View attachment 510071

Coolness!

A lot has changed since the 70s (I was thinking of Charlie's interview). :)

Reactions: gnees

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

View attachment 510071

Love the car !

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I didn't think to check the bank.

It shows two orders for $30.90 and two for $28.30.

laughter.gif

I don't think I shall call them. I'm going to wait and see what happens.

I still have 4 charges pending on my credit card, but 1 of the $28.30 orders has been shipped. Dang! I was getting used to the idea that I was going to have 80 heads.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
This is probably going too far back in time but are things like the Diver and Sophia still viable options? Is there anything else that fills their roles that are viable of is this kind of thing obsolete now?

People still vape them. I have a Diver V2 in an IBTanked and a couple of Sophias floating around somewhere. I think @Susan W. also uses a Sophia. You can buy pre-made coils (some already in cups) online. There's a ByLeo thread somewhere on the forum if you have more questions.

There is a Sophia V2 out. I haven't watched the review by @qorax so I don't know if it's thumbs up or down.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Funny, I was just looking. There's a Sophia 2.
No more need for NR/R/NR wire, this one traps the wires separately from below, so you can use any wire.

This is probably going too far back in time but are things like the Diver and Sophia still viable options? Is there anything else that fills their roles that are viable of is this kind of thing obsolete now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread