Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
No. Only you are allowed to use your account. You friend needs their own. If they catch you, they'll delete the abused account.

That is not what the OP was talking about.

When you sign up for a contest they send you a unique link to share. Share to twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. When someone signs up with your special link the person that shared the link is given a few bonus points in the contest.

In the Evic VTC contest two people signed up through my link that I shared, and I got an email each time and reported the total points I had earned in that contest.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
That is not what the OP was talking about.

When you sign up for a contest they send you a unique link to share. Share to twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. When someone signs up with your special link the person that shared the link is given a few bonus points in the contest.

In the Evic VTC contest two people signed up through my link that I shared, and I got an email each time and reported the total points I had earned in that contest.
ah! Sorry, OP, I messed up

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Moved to Site Feedback and Help

Can a friend of yours sign in under your name? Is that what you're asking?

Yes exactly.

Absolutely not.

Forum Rules

5. Registration
a. One person, one account. This means:
i. You can only have one account.
ii. Only one person can use an account.
b. A person is only allowed one member account at ECF. Do not create multiple accounts. If there is a problem with your account and you cannot access it, DO NOT create another account: instead open a support ticket via the Contacts link at the top and bottom of every page and we will resolve the issue for you.
c. Only the account holder can use an account. Do not allow anyone else to use your account. Your spouse, partner, family members, friends or others cannot use your personal ECF account. They must create and use their own.

If your friend wants to participate on ECF, they need create their own account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread