ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Already, covered. And getting time and a half, to boot. :w00t:

View attachment 509847
This is how I spent my day. Non drinking :censored: bought the whole case!

FC5EFC68-8436-472C-B623-CDEE4C784911_zpsbtpav3pq.jpg

:rickroll:

1440A557-798E-479C-B6B9-788143E096BD_zpsv5it2zoi.jpg

Sent from my i6S+

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
This is how I spent my day. Non drinking :censored: bought the whole case!

FC5EFC68-8436-472C-B623-CDEE4C784911_zpsbtpav3pq.jpg

:rickroll:

1440A557-798E-479C-B6B9-788143E096BD_zpsv5it2zoi.jpg

Sent from my i6S+

Gosh - there have been so many posts about Not Your Father's Rootbeer that I'm going to have to look for it.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
So, the windows 10 update thing has been constantly popping up in my computer, and tonight the window for it was big, so I clicked update at a later date...bastids started downloading windows 10 on me at that point...I've got everything paused am am thinking about crashing my windows and re-booting...WTH !!?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
images

So, the windows 10 update thing has been constantly popping up in my computer, and tonight the window for it was big, so I clicked update at a later date...bastids started downloading windows 10 on me at that point...I've got everything paused am am thinking about crashing my windows and re-booting...WTH !!?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

That reminds me of the alerts on my 512k Macintosh. There was a tiny picture of a bomb and the only option was "OK."

In other news...

Pouncy for the win!!! It should be interesting - 30ml, 90% vg with no flavors fitting my profile. I'm looking for reviews.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
That reminds me of the alerts on my 512k Macintosh. There was a tiny picture of a bomb and the only option was "OK."

In other news...

Pouncy for the win!!! It should be interesting - 30ml, 90% vg with no flavors fitting my profile. I'm looking for reviews.

I thought that was you. Congrats!! They just need to leave out the flavoring for you.....

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

In other news...

ConGrats on Win :toast:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I thought that was you. Congrats!! They just need to leave out the flavoring for you.....

I heard my name, but I didn't catch what I'd won and had to ask. It's funny, my EDV vendor has a flavor I liked awhile back on clearance and I was listening to ME while looking at their page. I was dripping the juice on a 306 trying to decide if I should get a flavor boost or sweetener. I wish what I won was the same flavor. As it is, I'm wondering if I should get something I've never tried before or something close to what I already have so I could mix it if I don't like it. I just watched a review - I've never vaped 90% vg - the clouds are ridiculous. The reviewer was talking about how the thick clouds hung in the air, like it was a good thing. I guess it is for some people, but I dislike having to wave away vapor when I'm at the computer.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Gosh - there have been so many posts about Not Your Father's Rootbeer that I'm going to have to look for it.
Which is why I bought it; but wasn't on a serious hunt for it. Just happened to be out with my sister & she made a stop at the beer distributor- I went to Home Depot to return an item with a Lowes receipt! :facepalm:

I made my way back to the distributor & was literally out the door when I remembered Not Your Father's.....so I went back in but they only sell it as case only.

Based on the remaining case content I look like a drunken lush but nope!!!!! Shared with neighbors.

Note 5!!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
.....I just watched a review - I've never vaped 90% vg - the clouds are ridiculous. The reviewer was talking about how the thick clouds hung in the air, like it was a good thing. I guess it is for some people, but I dislike having to wave away vapor when I'm at the computer.

I rarely wave away vapor. It's lingering gives me a sec to do something else.

Note 5!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread