goober

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
PA
a.jpg
aa.jpg
IMG_20151128_193029182.jpg

This is my first vape gear after quitting 2 years ago. I sold off all of my old stuff because I thought I was quitting for good. But 2 years later, here I am, wanting to vape again :)

I was impressed by the king mod. It's small so its too bulky in the pockets and it was only $25!

The smok x cube 2 was a disappointment. I wish they had used a regular fire button instead of making the entire side a button. It feels like I have to be careful when using this because I don't want the button to break. Other than that, it feels nice, looks nice, and gets the job done.

I bought most of the juices of the classified section. Only tried the "zeus" from ethos. Its a blueberry danish. I give it a 3/5.

Last edited:

cmillion

Dec 7, 2014
Chicago, IL US
You can now call me officially paranoid about possible upcoming legislation. I just ordered 500ml of 60mg nic juice. Breaking that down to 5mg nic content, I should be able to mix 1.32 gallons of juice.

Exactly why I am starting with 25+ bottles ordered this week. I live in downtown Chicago, love this city to death, but won't be paying $35 in taxes alone for a single bottle of liquid. Just need to get into DIY at some point.

jlb

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2015
whew just finished black Friday shopping...

just added a bunch of diy mixing supplies, flavors, and 500 ml of nicotine; an aromomizer, another bellus, and another velocity clone; and 300 ml's of juice. definitely saved a bunch of money, and have been looking for an aromomizer in the 6ml variety for a while from an American shipper, so pretty stoked to try it out!

I really wanted another 100+ watt mod, but since I've got a bunch already I'm holding off until I decide on what I want :D so maybe i'll order something else later!

Vapordna has the aromamizer. Thats where I got mine. They are in stock. Just checked.

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
Vapordna has the aromamizer. Thats where I got mine. They are in stock. Just checked.

yea I've been watching vapordna for a while but all I was ever seeing in stock was the 3ml, and I have zero interest in a little tank. no worries tho, when I saw eciggity was having the 30% off it was a no brainer ;)

Reactions: roxynoodle

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
This has been my most expensive month since January when I quit smoking. Of all the stuff I have bought this month most of it is just in case stuff and backup for just incase stuff. Still need some nic but that will have to wait for next month.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Bought a five pack of 2.0ohm T-Series coil heads from Mad Vapes / Vaping
Mall. Product was what I ordered and it arrived rather swiftly. No
issues thus far in buying from these vendors.

Also purchased a X-Pro M22 mod/battery from them recently. I have not
attempted a full on 22 watts the unit advertises being capable of doing.
This is no fault of the unit, rather, I'm just not into enough advanced
vaping yet.

See the unit functions well for what it's being used to do. Only one
minor con with it for me, having to look at the screen to discern
battery life. Again, no fault of the unit but a difference in what I'm
used to using, other devices offer lighted indicators.

They also let me purchase a T-Dux 4.0 with the X-Pro. It too is a fine
product for the price value. Currently vaping some Sauce in it at 9.5
watts on a 2.0 ohm net coil.

I am learning to do lung hits, even with the T-Dux 4.0 tank. Recent use
of the RSST has been teaching me. :) The T-Dux 3.0 tanks do not seem
quite able to produce lung hits, if so I'm not keen on how, yet. It may
be Evod style tanks cannot do that.

coolcucumber_1

Verified Member
Nov 6, 2015
just got a evic VTC Mini
Heir atty by surefire - Loving this
Patriot RDA - On sale at Craft vapery for 27 bucks
120 ML unICORN mILK
Milk man - One hit wonder
120 ml - Toro Loco vapors...Always wanted to try so thought of pulling the plug this week
Going to pick up some more juice from Mt oak, stash and charlie noble probably tomorrow.
My hunt for 365 by certified continues...if anyone sees it on sale please give a shoutout.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I never buy mods anymore , they all do the exact same thing , unless something hit's the market that changes the whole experience i have enough of those.

I buy what i need not want , i bought one 100 foot spool of 28 gauge wire , a few DIY flavorings i was low on and a few batteries for my mods .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread