• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Ah! Gotcha:)
I need to order some coils mate :blush:

Off the top of your head Bob,I've built my Bellus with dual coil 317 SS.What do i enter into the manual TCR on the Yihi upgrade?
try 0.00094 or 0.00097 if none of them works then try going up slightly, I had to go to 0.00165 on my Treebox with the Crown on top

Reactions: Brynglas

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
What are they like for returns?

I bought two dud 'authentic' MVP20's that I have started the return process on. Bit nervous about getting my return postage costs and original costs back.

I think they are pretty good with all that.
There are a couple of folks on here, have returned and received all costs back.They will tell you more,takes a while but you get it.

Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Is there a way to order order coils without buying bitcoins?
If you are talking of pre-made coils, never had a problem in the past using paypal - sometimes the process gets stuck - leave the items in your basket, shut down your browser and then re-open it go back on to FT and try again, that sometimes clears the problem.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
try 0.00094 or 0.00097 if none of them works then try going up slightly, I had to go to 0.00165 on my Treebox with the Crown on top

I've built a few tanks today and because i have to wear my reading glasses, my eyes have gone all blurry.I'll wick and juice it tomorrow.
Maybe a daft question, but do i still lock the resistance Bob?

Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I've built a few tanks today and because i have to wear my reading glasses, my eyes have gone all blurry.I'll wick and juice it tomorrow.
I've never bothered, some people believe it helps, I like to see the resistance increase as the coil heats up, then decrease as it cools down.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I've never bothered, some people believe it helps, I like to see the resistance increase as the coil heats up, then decrease as it cools down.

Another one Bob,i noticed today.First time i've used it since the upgrade,
Selected Ni coil,went thru the menu back out.When i locked the resistance another screen followed "Compensate Temperature".Can you tell me about it please:)

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
If you are talking of pre-made coils, never had a problem in the past using paypal - sometimes the process gets stuck - leave the items in your basket, shut down your browser and then re-open it go back on to FT and try again, that sometimes clears the problem.
Fasttech Wouldn't let me order "Authentic" Nautilus coils using PayPal. I think the same is true with other Aspire authentic products like tanks.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Another one Bob,i noticed today.First time i've used it since the upgrade,
Selected Ni coil,went thru the menu back out.When i locked the resistance another screen followed "Compensate Temperature".Can you tell me about it please:)
Nope, confusing the hell out of me too, I've just been leaving it alone, if you find anything about it, let me know :unsure:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Nope, confusing the hell out of me too, I've just been leaving it alone, if you find anything about it, let me know :unsure:

Found this Bob,i've just left it aswell

Capture.PNG

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Yes, Aspire products are a nightmare with FT - try Focalecig or get them local
It's really easy to buy gift certificates there. Or order then refund it to a gift. I'm not sure how it is back home in the USA focal takes forever to ship
Comparatively. I've also found most of their products to be worse as far as selection and the one of many clones they typically choose to carry. Ex. There are five squape clones. They choose one to carry and it's the largest profit vs the best clone.

Happy Sunday all!

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Two fasttech questions....

Is there a way to order order coils without buying bitcoins?

What are they like for returns?

I bought two dud 'authentic' MVP20's that I have started the return process on. Bit nervous about getting my return postage costs and original costs back.

I think they are pretty good with all that.
There are a couple of folks on here, have returned and received all costs back.They will tell you more,takes a while but you get it.

Yes, once you have gone through all the hassle of showing them a video of the defect, it is usually straight forward. I think i have sent them 2 items back in the past, and it all ran smoothly, nothing to worry about :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Mine do that as well George, especially when there isn`t much natural daylight like today, It`s been bloody awful weather here today, and started going dark around 2pm :(
Anyhoo, it didn`t stop me from ripping the Ni coils out of my other 3 Subby`s, and re-did them all at .5 with Kanthal. So that is me NI free from now on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread