Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Hey thanks for the suggestions.. I'm going to hunt for some reviews on YouTube for those two. I really want to try some RDAs and want to pick the right ones that suit my style of vaping.
No problem.Out of those 2,i like the stumpy better,but they are both good ones.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I have to ask, what is BGI?

and, I will send ALLLLL my positive thoughts your way... :)

Trust me, when I say, I am NOT using them over here... :D
so, they need to go to some GOOD use. :D and, I can't think of a better use.
Lady JAG - keep in mind, positive thoughts are much like starter for friendship bread... feed em and nurture em, share em... then nurture em some more... and use some for yourself, too - gotta keep the goddess glowing to keep the light shining :)

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
If they came that way, little I could do, but I sure as hell wouldn't main a creature like that... SO many breeds that traditinally got "cut", look MUCH cuter in their natural state anyway. Strange things, we humans do.

I totally agree! All my doggies have their tails and ears in tact. I think it's cruel myself. Someone even ask me why my dog doesn't have a bobbed tail like other dogs his breed... I told them because I didn't butcher his!!! I think they're perfect just how they were born...with all their body parts!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
My cats bring in dead things all the time. I used to get so mad at them for it. I mean... just a head of something placed in the middle of the living room floor. Then I read that it's a sort of present they bring their master. I gift of love from them. So, now I just get it up and not let them see my disgust.

My outdoor cats leave them by the door that goes from the garage into the mudroom. It is in a corner. They are... proficient lil devils. LOVE seeing the mice and voles, not so much the chipmunks and birds, but the baby squirrels and baby rabbits really bum me out. I have a big rubber mat there, and besides the daily shovel load, once every couple weeks, I take the rubber mat outside and power wash it. SO gross. I call that corner of the garage "the cats gorner".

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
I totally agree! All my doggies have their tails and ears in tact. I think it's cruel myself. Someone even ask me why my dog doesn't have a bobbed tail like other dogs his breed... I told them because I didn't butcher his!!! I think they're perfect just how they were born...with all their body parts!

A doberman pincher looks cute with tails and ears intact. But, if we do them the human way, oh man, I am not sure how I will describe their look.

Reactions: Romano Cheese

mattymatt82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Kansas City
12299108_1115769988432998_4878672310013466734_n.png
I need to start learning how to play some of these games I guess.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
A doberman pincher looks cute with tails and ears intact. But, if we do them the human way, oh man, I am not sure how I will describe their look.

Yeah. I think you may be right on that one! Scary thought! :w00t:

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Ahhhhhh, I see now... Of course... LOL

I would NEVER pass one of those... LOLZZZ... Not because I'm not honest, I am REALLY honest..
But, because I liked to have a LOT of fun, when I was younger... :D
fortunately, now that you are STILL YOUNG, you have more moderate amounts of fun... interspersed with spates of frenetic misbehaving... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread