Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
April, it may be a while, if ever, before I can afford to get another mod. So, if you know of someone who is looking for a subtank, feel free to PIF. I'm so glad & lucky I was able to get the Kanger subox Mini when I did as my ZNA clone died recently. The power up button is not working at all.
@DavidOH would you like the whole thing? It's too breezy for me. It's only been used for about 3 tank fulls. Otherwise it sits in its box waiting for Chak to claim it.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
@DavidOH would you like the whole thing? It's too breezy for me. It's only been used for about 3 tank fulls. Otherwise it sits in its box waiting for Chak to claim it.
Thanks.. I want to see how the Lemo2 does on the new mod before I think about a new tank. Pass it Chak If he wants it.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I've got an extra subtank and all sorts of accessories I'd be willing to send on to someone else as well if anyone here is interested. Threw one of my two away in a frustrated fit the other day though so only one left haha.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Im starting to wonder if vaping makes people wake up early...

what ya think PaPaw, DD, Robin??

I think my career makes me get up early. Otherwise, I prefer sleep.

Today I get to bear the humiliation of watching whatever is left of my beloved Ravens losing to the Cleveland Browns.

Correction ; Ravens - Browns play tomorrow night on ESPN. I think I'll choose sleep over that embarrassment, too.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
My mom doesn't like to fly either. She hasn't been to AZ in over 6 yrs. we just go there. It's easier.
Rick has family in AZ. We are contemplating a train from NOLA to AZ.

More than likely we will put her on the train and we would fly.

Just thinking about it at this stage.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My mom doesn't like to fly either. She hasn't been to AZ in over 6 yrs. we just go there. It's easier.
I detest flying too. Not so much because I'm scared of flying (though the thought of the only thing separating me from splattering on the ground is a hunk of sheet metal) but because it's such a PITA these days. All the time getting bags checked, getting through security, delays, cancellations, transfers, lost baggage, baggage claims, transportation on the other end, etc... I'd rather drive unless it's a long way away.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
When I was young, I used to fly all the time. But since my late 30's, I haven't been on one commercial plane. I would rather drive than put up with all the madness at the airports, much like Bronze said. Plus I would not want to go through any scanner, nor be "frisked". The way my luck runs, I'd have to be the one they'd call out for extra screening. Not to mention the fact there is a real reason to have major security because of evil people, but that's another story. I liked getting a ticket, and going right to my flight. You could smoke back in my 20's on a plane. The last time I flew, you couldn't smoke. My how times have changed. I don't smoke, but having a vape would be nice. I can vape all I want to in my vehicle. (at least for the time being)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I don't mind flying at all (which is good because I like to go places and don't have a lot of extra time off to do it). I've never had a missing suitcase or been patted down. However, I did really enjoy that bus trip bc it was way more laid back. Lots of great alternatives out there to get us all from one place to the next!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Making a gigantic, double batch of split pea soup with a big ole ham bone and diced ham. Been simmering the last couple hours. Another hour or so and I'll turn it off, pull the ham bone out, and let it cool. All the fat rises to the top so I can take some out and leave only what I want. Too much fat ruins it and not enough and there's no taste. The whole house smells like soup. Makes me hungry.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Making a gigantic, double batch of split pea soup with a big ole ham bone and diced ham. Been simmering the last couple hours. Another hour or so and I'll turn it off, pull the ham bone out, and let it cool. All the fat rises to the top so I can take some out and leave only what I want. Too much fat ruins it and not enough and there's no taste. The whole house smells like soup. Makes me hungry.
Almost time to make some french onion soup.... Ummmmmmm hmmmmmm ;)

BACK HOME! Sweeeeeeeeeet my own bed tonight!!!! :banana:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
but having a vape would be nice. I can vape all I want to in my vehicle.
Last time I flew back home for my daughter's wedding I stealth vaped in my seat. I didn't go crazy with it, but a couple of toots now and then under the blanket was all I needed to not go schizo. The guy next to me was probably wondering how I could burp/fart cinna-buns all the way through a 17 hour flight.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Great minds Bronze - hubs just did similar - white beans and ham soup. Wonderful stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread