Mrs Brew's weekly random give away-Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I think you would enjoy it. It is a full flavored tobacco.
Just had a visit from my grand girl and my grand pup. Almost took a nap with the baby but never quite made it.
Thanks, Butch. I think I'll give it a try. :)

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
As bad as my shoulder is....and now my other foot as well, I just got done spending the past 4 hours cleaning up the yard (leaves):eek:.....and I get to go back to work tomorrow too:confused:......Yup, my Monday is GONNA SUCK!:mad:.....Evening allo_O.
Well when ya git er done come on over here.........I'll sic ya on those stumps Fran passed on yesterday.........

Reactions: Kevin H

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
For all the fans here, DON'T FORGET:?:......The MID-SEASON finale of THE WALKING DEAD:shock:, is on tonight on AMC @ 9pm (EST). This one looks like an INTENSE episode:thumb:. Then.....We'll have to wait til' next March to see what's going to happen next:(. I'll be GLUED to my couch for tonight's episode!:D.......Salad for dinner tonight:|.....OK, time to go and eat now.

Reactions: Butch

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
For all the fans here, DON'T FORGET:?:......The MID-SEASON finale of THE WALKING DEAD:shock:, is on tonight on AMC @ 9pm (EST). This one looks like an INTENSE episode:thumb:. Then.....We'll have to wait til' next March to see what's going to happen next:(. I'll be GLUED to my couch for tonight's episode!:D.......Salad for dinner tonight:|.....OK, time to go and eat now.
Yay and Grrrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread