• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'd go for the bigger one Trish,it's only a few pounds.
Yes - the one at Amazon does look good.
I did see this review about specs with anti glare coating (I don't get them with that though) Amazon.co.uk: SP's review of JPL Ultrasonic 7000 Jewellery, Spectacle, ...
- and I also saw a few reviews stating stones were loosened in rings.

Couldn't find any info on that actual model, but found another Silvercrest previously sold by Lidl and that was also 750ml so that one maybe as well
Perhaps. I'm thinking Amazon has better after sales service though.

What are they like for returns?
Not a problem - open a ticket and they'll tell you how to go about it. All fairly simple and I had no problem with the two occasions I had to return an item.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
switched my lights on about 15:00, very windy/wet down here, wish they would change us over to European time, a bit darker in the morning, but stays lighter in the afternoon/evening.
Definitely agree with that! I hate when we get plunged into twilight by mid-afternoon - and bad weather makes it even worse!
Luckily, in my studio I have 2x40W 5ft daylight tubes with 6500K and 98cri :)

Reactions: Marcus1970

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Definitely agree with that! I hate when we get plunged into twilight by mid-afternoon - and bad weather makes it even worse!
Luckily, in my studio I have 2x40W 5ft daylight tubes with 6500K and 98cri :)
I use Eveready Dimmable Energy Saver Halogen bulbs 70w 1180LM 2800K or 100w 2090LM 2800K (both C rated) in my room but normal 18w everywhere else, except the front room for the missus, where we still have the old fashioned 100w dimmable bulb until I run out of them.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
You haven't got an ADV then Bob:lol:
Got quite a few: Infamous Tough Cookie, Chef's MCV & Welsh Custard, MBV Graham Cracker, Quacks Goose juice, Beard #51 are probably my best, doesn't mean that I would vape them all day, otherwise I'd be buying them much more often, although since getting the DNA200s I have been thinking of retiring a lot more mods, especially the cheaper ones, and sticking just with the Temp mods and of course my squonkers.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
I made some Welsh Custard 50ml on The 7th August.Its stepping well,I'm keeping it for Xmas,also got 90ml of Mrs Bees,50 ml of Capella V1 and V2 and 100ml of PA vanilla custard.

All made or bought on the same date.The Capella V1 and the PA custard are almost black.Should have enough custard for the holidays.Plus I ordered 30ml of Kinslayer

Reactions: Bobw1951

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Is that with the new ingredients Terry,still as good?

Nowt' to do with getting old mate;)
It`s the last of my home brew George, i`ve got some more ready made on it`s way to me so can`t comment on that yet :)
I know mate, i`m only a few months behind you :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That could be caused by the dirt lifting the stone in the clasp and then when cleaned there is a resulting gap - just my thoughts...
I only use mine for atties
Could be - I have a white gold key pendant with a fair few little diamonds in it ..usually use the jewellery dip, and think I'll keep doing so if I get an ultrasonic cleaner ;)

I use Eveready Dimmable Energy Saver Halogen bulbs 70w 1180LM 2800K or 100w 2090LM 2800K (both C rated) in my room but normal 18w everywhere else, except the front room for the missus, where we still have the old fashioned 100w dimmable bulb until I run out of them.
We have a few dozen of the old style BC and ES in 60 and 100W plus a few 40w golf ball ones for the bedside lamps. We do have a number of energy saving ones too in various lamps that are used for longer periods of time, plus some low energy tubes in kitchen/utility and bathroom ceiling fittings.
The ones in my studio mean the colours I use are always the same whether laid down on canvas day or night - plus it's always good quality daylight ..so no 'SAD' in here :laugh:

Yep! Wouldn't recommend that.I cleaned a Marcasite brooch for someone:blush::blush: Dozens of little shiney bits in the bottom of the water.
They were very understanding:oops:
Oh dear! Must have given you a bit of a shock!

It`s the last of my home brew George, i`ve got some more ready made on it`s way to me so can`t comment on that yet :)
Me too, plus Doughnut King, LCCC & Virtual Doughnut Raspberry ...interested to see what the new replacements are like now!

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I made some Welsh Custard 50ml on The 7th August.Its stepping well,I'm keeping it for Xmas,also got 90ml of Mrs Bees,50 ml of Capella V1 and V2 and 100ml of PA vanilla custard.

All made or bought on the same date.The Capella V1 and the PA custard are almost black.Should have enough custard for the holidays.Plus I ordered 30ml of Kinslayer

I made a bunch of welsh custard a while ago and forgot I had it so it's been steeping unintentionally. I directly compared the premade wi the concentrate and didn't find a difference in flavor. Contrary to that my queen of puddings just doesn't taste the way theirs does. Can't fathom whether it's too much, not enough, nicotine level, or steep,time. I'm leaning toward nicotine level. The Eco vape stuff tastes like completely different juices from 0/3/6. I actually have to question if they adjust their recipe to compensate for nicotine attributes, maybe my tastebuds are getting back to normal and I just didn't notice this about juice until recently.

I've never bothered, some people believe it helps, I like to see the resistance increase as the coil heats up, then decrease as it cools down.
I usually wait to lock until after first vape if I'm going to. Since most of us don't dry burn temp coils the resistance changes enough the first few fires that I wait for it to cool before I lock it again

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread