[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
I'll I need is six orders and I'll do a run of them. 18500/490/8.5.ml dual parallel seamless. Brass, bronze, copper of aluminum.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I had no idea you did copper mods.. Wish I could afford one! Wrong time of the year for extra expenses. H ell, there's never a good time for extra expenses. Anyone wanna buy me a Christmas present? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graywolf1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Mason City, IA, USA
My little TMod family.

uTcfJ3j.jpg

I've got the button tweaked for me on the new slim Graywolf. Once I get used to the tougher squeeze on the bottle, it will be perfect. It's small, light and packs a punch. I'm thinking a black Stumpy might be the perfect choice for this one.

Graywolf1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Mason City, IA, USA
Looking good! Is the black stumpy painted black or is it a black chrome looking?

I'm hoping black chrome. I've been gone most of the weekend, so I haven't caught up on all the forums. I am kind of liking the smaller atty that I'm using, but I've been using the Stumpys for a while and I really like them.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
My little TMod family.

uTcfJ3j.jpg

I've got the button tweaked for me on the new slim Graywolf. Once I get used to the tougher squeeze on the bottle, it will be perfect. It's small, light and packs a punch. I'm thinking a black Stumpy might be the perfect choice for this one.
Nice ! Gotta love the Cyclone.....still love that atty. I wish VA would do an updated run of them. More space between the posts and a bit more air.....Where's Catfish when you need him????

Graywolf1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Mason City, IA, USA
Nice ! Gotta love the Cyclone.....still love that atty. I wish VA would do an updated run of them. More space between the posts and a bit more air.....Where's Catfish when you need him????

The small atty looks great on this mod. I could go for another one with better (more or adjustable) airflow, as long as Catfish is the one that did the bottom feeding of it.

Reactions: Asbestos4004

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Had my TMod SX350J running for about a week now and I have to say it is the best vape I have ever had. The device is rock solid and it gives a consistent vape every time. I nailed my first titanium build first go. I'm using dual 26g 7 wraps each running at 65 joules 250°C. I've got an Odin on it at the moment waiting for my blue V2 to arrive but even with the V1 it produces more vapor than I've ever had before.

Thanks Tom for a giving me the perfect vape.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Had my TMod SX350J running for about a week now and I have to say it is the best vape I have ever had. The device is rock solid and it gives a consistent vape every time. I nailed my first titanium build first go. I'm using dual 26g 7 wraps each running at 65 joules 250°C. I've got an Odin on it at the moment waiting for my blue V2 to arrive but even with the V1 it produces more vapor than I've ever had before.

Thanks Tom for a giving me the perfect vape.
Thanks buddy, I'm glad to hear that! I'm pretty proud of these things, they certainly take a ton of time and work, but they sure come out nicely. J board I'd a ripper too!

Reactions: WharfRat1976

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Got my brass Micro up & running, using the Stumpy w/Tbev D-T, 0.944 single coil & vaping Chai Latte... Sweet vape!
Only one bottle, checked the packaging & Mod Sack, need ~3 extras sent with my 2nd Black/Brass Micro... let me know cost when Micro #2 is ready, waiting on a quote for that, no rush, hold the 18650 Dually until both are ready... Nobody besides me interested in an 18500 Dually??

Graywolf1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Mason City, IA, USA
Nobody besides me interested in an 18500 Dually??

I was asking about an 18500 slim with the seamless top but that didn't fly either. Everyone wants more power and bigger clouds. I like stealth and flavor. That's what makes vaping so cool...everyone has their own style.

Reactions: MFToms59

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Got my brass Micro up & running, using the Stumpy w/Tbev D-T, 0.944 single coil & vaping Chai Latte... Sweet vape!
Only one bottle, checked the packaging & Mod Sack, need ~3 extras sent with my 2nd Black/Brass Micro... let me know cost when Micro #2 is ready, waiting on a quote for that, no rush, hold the 18650 Dually until both are ready... Nobody besides me interested in an 18500 Dually??
Your spare bag with extras is sitting on my desk, I forgot to put it back in your box when I shipped it. I kept taking that thing out and taking pucs, and packing it back up, and taking it out again, I just love the way it came out. I'll get back to you tomorrow in an email.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Nobody besides me interested in an 18500 Dually??

I was asking about an 18500 slim with the seamless top but that didn't fly either. Everyone wants more power and bigger clouds. I like stealth and flavor. That's what makes vaping so cool...everyone has their own style.
I could make it smaller and go with the 8.5ml bottles and 2 cells, seamless. . . Maybe...

Reactions: BENTHOS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread