Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I'm friends with the owners/management of Mountian Oak Vapors, and yes, they are an authorized retailer of authentic REOs. I can't believe the pricing you got! I'm in Knoxville, but reserved myself to avoiding the propaganda-fueled black Friday craze. I was working in Sevierville, anyway.

Congrats on the steal of the decade! I guess I'll call the local (Knoxville) store to see if they have any more lol.

EDIT!!! I scored the very last REO in stock, just minutes before MOV-Knoxville closed. The guys over there know me, and held it while I made the 20min drive. I scored a white Grand and VA Cyclone for $30! They knocked $10 off the deal, because the door is AWOL. It has OG contacts and full cup, too. :-(

OP, the Knox guys said somebody made a huge booboo if you got the Chalice with the REO for $40. That deal was supposed to be $90. The REO/Cyclone deal was $40, today. They sell the Chalice RRP for $120-alone (remember B&M markiup). I wanna say their RRP is $179 on REOs. Amazing deals any way ya look at it. Thanks for the post, so I could get in!

Now, I gotta hit up Rob for some parts to make this work the way I want. I'm gonna see about a squonk-hole-less door, so I can make this one a side-plunger. :evilgrin:

Last edited:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
As far as I know, their entire stock was depleted at all locations in TN. There are quite a few new REOnauts. Unfortunately, some people may have nabbed the deal for opportunistic reasons, and to capitalize on the deal. I've already seen one brand-new REO for sale from TN asking $140. Be mindful of this thread, and don't be ashamed to low-ball seller of a new, unused REO in the coming week or two. The price the seller paid may not be RRP. ;)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I Got my first REO!!!!! This mod has been my unicorn since i started vaping and i got a killer deal .I purchased the REO Grand LoPro SL and a Chalice III. I got the door buster price at my local B&M . For the grand total of $40.00 !!!!!! And yes they are authentics!
20151127_123156.jpg

Oh and btw, DAMN SEXY COMBO RIGHT THERE!

Reactions: Mad_Squirrell

Mad_Squirrell

Nov 22, 2015
Cleveland,Tn
Why would they even sell them that low? Did you buy $150 worth of e-liquid to make up the difference in the money they lost??? Just doesn't seem to make sense even for a Black Friday deal. Great score nonetheless and enjoy. The chalice drip tip alone is worth $40 in my opinion.
your right it was a killer deal
well i totaled up what i spent for the year in juice avg.($3120) and i'd say 95% was spent in their store. quantities were very limited of the high priced stuff .Dangle the carrot to get ya in the door,get ya in the door and sell ya on service and get repeat business. Yeah I spent another $140 bucks in there Friday . on juice and other assorted items picked up a Christmas gift for my Daughters boyfriend(They are pretty serious) got him a decent vape set up because he used to vape and started back smoking after he sold his gear ( I already gave it to him early & told him if he sold this stuff id break his nose :D ) something else these are not the 2015 updated REOs maybe they were making room for new models.

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
your right it was a killer deal
well i totaled up what i spent for the year in juice avg.($3120) and i'd say 95% was spent in their store. quantities were very limited of the high priced stuff .Dangle the carrot to get ya in the door,get ya in the door and sell ya on service and get repeat business. Yeah I spent another $140 bucks in there Friday . on juice and other assorted items picked up a Christmas gift for my Daughters boyfriend(They are pretty serious) got him a decent vape set up because he used to vape and started back smoking after he sold his gear ( I already gave it to him early & told him if he sold this stuff id break his nose :D ) something else these are not the 2015 updated REOs maybe they were making room for new models.

Hopefully a reo setup so he will stick with it this time ;)

Dang.. well ya only spent like nothing on it.. send it in for the full 2015 make over (ss adjustable 510 and gold contact and spring).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread