PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
time ta gets cleamed up nows
AggieBath_zpsyjhegnc0.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm still getting the last of my laundry... last load in the dryer now... :)

While waiting on that, I've been catchin' up on the Hubble STSci public lectures at STScI Webcast Catalog and Archive

They've always talk about the cool sciencey stuff... for example, just watched a presentation about what they found in and around Pluto... so some cool pics

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    The first time I saw that roofing was at Lowe's a few weeks ago and I thought it looked nice then I was looking at my old house in the Philippines I rented and it has that same stuff on it now and lots on the other houses in the neighborhood,now you got it :laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    The first time I saw that roofing was at Lowe's a few weeks ago and I thought it looked nice then I was looking at my old house in the Philippines I rented and it has that same stuff on it now and lots on the other houses in the neighborhood,now you got it :laugh:
    :laugh: dats where I got it was Lowes. It was easy for me to handle cuz it's light in weight. Dats why I got it :laugh:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I'm still getting the last of my laundry... last load in the dryer now... :)

While waiting on that, I've been catchin' up on the Hubble STSci public lectures at STScI Webcast Catalog and Archive

They've always talk about the cool sciencey stuff... for example, just watched a presentation about what they found in and around Pluto... so some cool pics

Did the one about the black hole eating a star then farting the other day :lol:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    :laugh: dats where I got it was Lowes. It was easy for me to handle cuz it's light in weight. Dats why I got it :laugh:

From what I saw on Google they can get other colors in PI the only thing I've seen here is red :smokie:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread