FDA E-cigarretes must be banned, they are almost as dangerous as weapons of mass destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar_Muffin

Oct 12, 2015
zacbtb66q8gstelzg.jpg

Clearly E-cigarretes are almost as dangerous as "Miscellaneous weapons of mass destruction" we must stop this stupidity and return to smoking totally not harmful tobacco.

Oscar_Muffin

Oct 12, 2015

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Number of baby boys who have died as a result of circumcision, a barbaric and disgusting human rights violation, not to mention a sex crime?

Thousands.

So?! Everyone goes silent. Falls on deaf ears. Nobody cares. Nothing to see here, move on.

I agree with you about that surgery, though my objection is to cutting human flesh without benefit of anesthesia -- they don't anesthetize newborn babies. The practice began with those who lived in the desert and had never heard of running water and soap -- which obviously isn't the case in America, so it's an archaic and needlessly-brutal practice.

Andria

benjamind2013

Dec 4, 2013
Aus
The practice began with those who lived in the desert and had never heard of running water and soap

Not from what I've been told. Not in America or Australia that's for sure.

It was introduced into Western societies in response to anti-.........ion hysteria that started in the mid 19th century. They also recommended cutting or burning the genitals of girls too. It had nothing to do with hygiene what so ever, and everything to do with reducing sexual function to the bare minimum required for procreation. That is why it needs to be banned. It's basically the worst thing you can do to someone short of murdering them.

Prior to the introduction of this cruel practice, plenty of Americans and Australians got along very well without mutilated genitals. They didn't have problems with hygiene.

It was also used to humiliate tribal enemies that were defeated after a war. In desert environments there is a massive shortage of essential resources. Tribal warfare started because of this scarcity.

My biggest argument against the hygiene argument is the fact that women suffer much higher rates of UTIs and other STDd than UNcircumcised men.

So the hygiene argument could lend itself very well to routine circumcision of girls too. And that's another solid reason why I want circumcision to be banned. It needs to be banned before they start thinking about doing this to girls too.

I have every reason to believe that scenario could happen. Always remember, every culture that mutilates the genitals of girls started by mutilating the genitals of boys.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I have an idea. Let's ban that with which we disagree. And this forum is the just the place to start. There really otta be a law.

Not from what I've been told. Not in America or Australia that's for sure.

It was introduced into Western societies in response to anti-.........ion hysteria that started in the mid 19th century. They also recommended cutting or burning the genitals of girls too. It had nothing to do with hygiene what so ever, and everything to do with reducing sexual function to the bare minimum required for procreation. That is why it needs to be banned. It's basically the worst thing you can do to someone short of murdering them.

Prior to the introduction of this cruel practice, plenty of Americans and Australians got along very well without mutilated genitals. They didn't have problems with hygiene.

It was also used to humiliate tribal enemies that were defeated after a war. In desert environments there is a massive shortage of essential resources. Tribal warfare started because of this scarcity.

My biggest argument against the hygiene argument is the fact that women suffer much higher rates of UTIs and other STDd than UNcircumcised men.

So the hygiene argument could lend itself very well to routine circumcision of girls too. And that's another solid reason why I want circumcision to be banned. It needs to be banned before they start thinking about doing this to girls too.

I have every reason to believe that scenario could happen. Always remember, every culture that mutilates the genitals of girls started by mutilating the genitals of boys.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I can't quite decide if the OP is just a troll, or has a great sense of sarcasm.

Andria

Me either....

I have almost died 2 times in my life. I love popcorn. When I eat it I usually sit myself in front of a TV with a large bowl and proceed to mindlessly stuff the contents of that bowl into my mouth.

Twice Ive choked and had to have the Heimlich done or I would have died. I continue to enjoy popcorn , but I slow down now to a more human pace and am conscious about chewing.

So I guess I should start a campaign to ban popcorn or just not eat it? Or continue being such a reckless daredevil and continue Vaping and eating popcorn.

Just remember to have my headstone engraved with " She loved her Popcorn and she loved her Vape, but she was a glutton and and died stuffing her face"

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Me either....

I have almost died 2 times in my life. I love popcorn. When I eat it I usually sit myself in front of a TV with a large bowl and proceed to mindlessly stuff the contents of that bowl into my mouth.

Twice Ive choked and had to have the Heimlich done or I would have died. I continue to enjoy popcorn , but I slow down now to a more human pace and am conscious about chewing.

So I guess I should start a campaign to ban popcorn or just not eat it? Or continue being such a reckless daredevil and continue Vaping and eating popcorn.

Just remember to have my headstone engraved with " She loved her Popcorn and she loved her Vape, but she was a glutton and and died stuffing her face"

Sounds good to me! And let's include alcohol; it nearly killed me, had I not seen the signs of impending liver failure -- that stuff really needs to be against the law!

Oh wait... :facepalm:

What I'd really like to know is, WHEN ARE IDIOTS GOING TO REALIZE THAT PROHIBITION DOESN'T WORK?!?!?!?!

Andria

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Sounds good to me! And let's include alcohol; it nearly killed me, had I not seen the signs of impending liver failure -- that stuff really needs to be against the law!

Oh wait... :facepalm:

What I'd really like to know is, WHEN ARE IDIOTS GOING TO REALIZE THAT PROHIBITION DOESN'T WORK?!?!?!?!

Andria

This is our future if we continue to "no brain" our whole life away. If we continue to let "someone" decide what is good for us and not.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
This is our future if we continue to "no brain" our whole life away. If we continue to let "someone" decide what is good for us and not.

Totally agree. And people so fat that if they fall down, they can't get up, they just lay there kicking like a roach on its back! :facepalm:

Andria

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
The only thing that I would question would be the weight. If we were being kept, it would probably be on the slimmer side because we take up less space and spend less feeding us.

But yes, the weight problem in the world and especially here in the US is out of control. We have one end where they are so thin that one cant understand how they even are able to walk across a room , no less do their workouts. So thin that if they were photographed in black and white you'd swear the photo was taken in prison camp in WW2.

On the other end is so overweight that they cant get around. Both are equally disturbing.

But I would not like it if I was not allowed to get a 32oz soda if I felt like it, or on the weekend had a doughnut craving and was not allowed to get a doz and a half and eat it all in a weekend. That was when I was in the best shape. Its all balance.

benjamind2013

Dec 4, 2013
Aus
I have an idea. Let's ban that with which we disagree. And this forum is the just the place to start. There really otta be a law.

So you support genital mutilation and other serious human rights abuses?

This isn't about banning things we merely disagree with.

Anyone who think that butchering a baby's genitals is acceptable is someone who I would want to avoid at all costs because there is no way in hell I will ever respect them.

It's a bit like outlawing rape and outlawing murder.

Circumcision is a massive human rights violation. If you can't see that then I feel sorry for you. Where is your capacity for reasoning?

Reactions: AndriaD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread