USA GG Store Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Hey everyone, the Pre-Orders are now up on the US store FMS.

It will work a little differently from the other stores. The pre-order items are all $0, so add everything you want to your cart and then checkout. You won't be spending any money up front but basically just sending me your order of everything you want. Once I receive the products from Imeo then I'll send you an invoice and you can pay for it at that time. I hope that makes sense to everyone.

There currently aren't any pictures of the items, but Hernan at GG Store in Spain has been kind enough to let me use their photos until my order comes in and I can take my own photos. So i'll be putting up photos in the next day or 2

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
bases are in my stock my dear.

The list you saw are the items that I just made. That doesnt mean that I dont have the rest of them.

From about 555 pieces of GG series, I have at least 450 in stock! You will see all of them in a while :)

jesseseetai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
louisville, ky, usa
Jesse, I see imeo new list for January and I don't see AD base for V1 Telli. Do you?
Awesome! I'm soooooo hoping to see a v2+ with AC and flavor boost... :) Really want to support a U.S. small biz, and not have to deal with customs fits. :::: crossing my fingers and toes ::::

i will be putting in an order along with all of the pre-orders i got. so i will try to get everyone everything they need. the main focus for me will be Tilemahos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread