ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
My "O" face ;)
uploadfromtaptalk1448742072205.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448742082633.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1448742090135.jpg

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Just season 3, newest to me. I'm catching up...sorry to get ya all excited :blush:
You did, too! I tried to get to Netflix on my TV this morning and since I haven't used that feature in a while I was disappointed to find that my smart TV is being pretty dumb at the moment. Gotta call Samsung, apparently. I finally got Netflix up through the blu ray only to find out season 4 isn't out yet, lol! :) That's okay, though. I binge watch the entire season all at once and who has time for that right now?? I have assignments due in school! :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I wanna come make vaprons! Lol I'm better at designing than actually assembling but I love crafty projects!

Btw

Feeling braver today...Its your fault @cooladdict ...I keep thinking about a post from you a few says ago lol

This is my I just started my day vapeface

1126151306b.jpg
That's great, Anjel! I am so happy I could be of service. :D

Reactions: anjelvape77

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Haha! Thank you! It took me many picture tries, and that one was the best one....lol..To me I look so angry in it! Haha!
That's so funny! I have so many unacceptable ones. I delete them, but they always end up posting to Google+ before I have a chance to get rid of the evidence, lol! :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
That's so funny! I have so many unacceptable ones. I delete them, but they always end up posting to Google+ before I have a chance to get rid of the evidence, lol! :D
I have that same problem lol...there are my photobucket app seem to take turns capturing my WORST pics lol

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Those are great, Marine! I still can't make an O. I think I would get nic sick if I vaped long enough to perfect it. :D
They are hard to catch in a pic...the best ones have gone by before the pic snaps [emoji14]

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
They are hard to catch in a pic...the best ones have gone by before the pic snaps [emoji14]

It's hard to get that perfect vape shot! I keep timing it wrong and getting nothing but cloud, lol. I have that new app on my phone now that does moving pictures. Maybe I will play with it and see if it can do a vape sot. I think you did great with the ones you posted, though. I see Os in all of them!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Whelp, I haven't quite figured out that new animated app yet, but it does make an okay vine. Once I figure out how to freeze everything but the cloud (and erase the turkey neck!!!!) I will try and post that. But for now, view at your own risk. :D

Nevermind!! It won't load. Maybe it's too big (27.1 mb). I will keep playing with it. :D

Last edited:

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I was! I wanted to take the picture with me looking straight ahead instead of at my tablet....but I could not hit the camera button without looking at it! Lol
I'm familiar with these types of selfie hazards!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Hmmm maybe we should have a thread with all the Not So Good vape faces. That could be funny and fun too
It would be so funny! A few of mine have what I call "the crazy eye" going on.....lol When one eye is normal and the other eye is half open....haha I hate when it happens!! My lil sister and I laugh so hard about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread