• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Got quite a few: Infamous Tough Cookie,
Do you get that from Giant? I've never bought anything from them, but they have a huge selection (too many in 30ml though :() If you do buy from them, what's the shipping and 'declaration' like :unsure:

I wanted to run and hide :laugh:
Yes, I know that feeling!

I made a bunch of welsh custard a while ago and forgot I had it so it's been steeping unintentionally. I directly compared the premade wi the concentrate and didn't find a difference in flavor.
That's good to know! :)
Contrary to that my queen of puddings just doesn't taste the way theirs does. Can't fathom whether it's too much, not enough, nicotine level, or steep time. I'm leaning toward nicotine level.
How does your DIY nicotine level compare to what you had ready made?
The Eco vape stuff tastes like completely different juices from 0/3/6. I actually have to question if they adjust their recipe to compensate for nicotine attributes, maybe my taste buds are getting back to normal and I just didn't notice this about juice until recently.
I noticed a big difference in flavour (for the better) as I reduced my nicotine levels.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I noticed a big difference in flavour (for the better) as I reduced my nicotine levels.
Me too Trish, though most of mine, all in fact, are still 12 mg the QOP`s i made tasted fantastic with no difference at all to the ready made. Same with Lews Brew !

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Do you get that from Giant? I've never bought anything from them, but they have a huge selection (too many in 30ml though :() If you do buy from them, what's the shipping and 'declaration' like :unsure:
Yes from Giant, I can only go by my last order which was quite big, VAT is payable as well as FedEx £11 charge but here's a breakdown,

for 420ml of juice:
£159.99 after $ to £ for Juice and 3 x 30ml long thin plastic bottles, included 10% discount and $15.48 shipping
£1.25 Bank Charge for $ to £ yours may be different.
£43.25 VAT + Fedex charge
=£204.49 which = £4.87/10ml or £14.61/30ml delivered which can be cheaper than some US/UK juice bought over here

Fedex bill you after delivery and you can pay on-line, via bank deposit or phone them to pay.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Me too Trish, though most of mine, all in fact, are still 12 mg the QOP`s i made tasted fantastic with no difference at all to the ready made. Same with Lews Brew !
That's good to hear! :) Once I use what I'm getting on order with ready made, I'll start making some.

Yes from Giant, I can only go by my last order which was quite big, VAT is payable as well as FedEx £11 charge but here's a breakdown,

for 420ml of juice:
£159.99 after $ to £ for Juice and 3 x 30ml long thin plastic bottles, included 10% discount and $15.48 shipping
£1.25 Bank Charge for $ to £ yours may be different.
£43.25 VAT + Fedex charge
=£204.49 which = £4.87/10ml or £14.61/30ml delivered which can be cheaper than some US/UK juice bought over here

Fedex bill you after delivery and you can pay on-line, via bank deposit or phone them to pay.
It's good, but I think I'll wait until I start working ....earning again (hopefully!)

Placed a fairly big order with Chefs, but I needed them in lower nicotine and do know what it all tastes like, so no disappointments, no delivery charge and no vat ;)

I need to make some 0mg MCV though! Got 100ml of plain VG coming from Chefs for that.

VapeandEcig have some promising sounding ones with 10% off - not a lot, but UK based.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Placed a fairly big order with Chefs, but I needed them in lower nicotine and do know what it all tastes like, so no disappointments, no delivery charge and no vat ;)
There was but it is included in the price - there are not many things purchased in this country that do not have VAT added - foodstuff in a supermarket being the main one, but even some of that has VAT like crisps, some till receipts show that.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
There was but it is included in the price - there are not many things purchased in this country that do not have VAT added - foodstuff in a supermarket being the main one, but even some of that has VAT like crisps, some till receipts show that.
Yes, I know :laugh: ...what I meant was customs & charges.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Mailed Chefs late last night regarding Loop dee loop availability.
And the reply this morning,"we'll put some in stock for you,right now" :)
100ml ordered along with some queen of pud's.
And vapefriday code still working.
Happy days :thumb:

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
If you are talking of pre-made coils, never had a problem in the past using paypal - sometimes the process gets stuck - leave the items in your basket, shut down your browser and then re-open it go back on to FT and try again, that sometimes clears the problem.

Aspire coils only except payment via Bitcoin...

Anyone any idea how I can order aspire coils from fasttech without using bitcoins!

Reactions: Foggy Road

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
Yes - the one at Amazon does look good.
I did see this review about specs with anti glare coating (I don't get them with that though) Amazon.co.uk: SP's review of JPL Ultrasonic 7000 Jewellery, Spectacle, ...
- and I also saw a few reviews stating stones were loosened in rings.

Perhaps. I'm thinking Amazon has better after sales service though.

Not a problem - open a ticket and they'll tell you how to go about it. All fairly simple and I had no problem with the two occasions I had to return an item.

Ahhh so far they have offered me a refund of $3 dollars per item and simply said they are authentic. Replied saying no thanks I want a full refund as faulty goods. Still hopeful...

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Nicoticket Cyber Monday discount:

40% Off All eLiquid Today!
Cyber Monday has arrived and we are excited to help all of you celebrate in style. All eLiquid will be 40% off for the entire day of November 30th. Observed by Central Standard Time, the sale will run from 12am to 11:59pm Monday night.

Be sure to check out our
Lead Time Guidance page for shipping updates!
Code: CyberMonday

...but if it still works out cheaper than buying the same/similar product over here then it is worth it
Yes, it is - but having just placed a reasonable sized order with Chefs, I'm being careful ...haven't worked or earned for a few months now, and my solo exhibition had to be cancelled ;)

Ahhh so far they have offered me a refund of $3 dollars per item and simply said they are authentic. Replied saying no thanks I want a full refund as faulty goods. Still hopeful...
Oh ..hope you get it sorted.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Out of 3 subby`s i recoiled yesterday, i just had to have a look at one of them ! Last night i started to vape the culprit with LCCC in it, and it not only tasted awful, but the coil was still hissing for a couple of seconds after each vape.
That made me think that the coil wasn`t cooling down, so today i just moved it down a couple of mm towards the airflow hole, re-wicked with the same one i had taken out, took a few blasts, and problem solved :) Just a heads up if anyone comes across the same thing !

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Wasn't tempting you, totally agree with that...
...easily tempted with ones that sound good! :laugh:

Down to my last 20ml from the bogo promotion.40% is a nice deal.The Virus was very very nice.
Clark did say he was going to produce a High VG version of Virus, but it hasn't materialised. I like it too ...and Wakonda.

Saw that one.And was in two minds between trying that or sticking with the L D' L.Don't see there being a great difference.
But went boring, and stuck with what i know.
I did order some of the Loop one last week. I'm keen to try the Teleos Milk in that type of thing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread