Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Are there any top airflow tanks that fit the kbox mini? Mine leaks everywhere, constantly. I lose like 1ml every other day.
kbox has a standard 510 connector... maybe take a look at the innokin isub apex... but subtank should not be leaking like that - check to make sure coil is seated firmly but not over tightened (if you overtighten, will deform or damage o-ring under coil head and can cause leaking issues)

Reactions: Taaa

Taaa

Nov 29, 2015
Are there any top airflow tanks that fit the kbox mini? Mine leaks everywhere, constantly. I lose like 1ml every other day.
image.jpeg

Taaa

Nov 29, 2015
I bought a few of the first subtanks, in my opinion they are all junk. Everyone leaked, whether the new models are any better is unbeknownst to me, would never buy another though.

I agree. It's terrible, I even went to a shop to see if I was wrapping my coil too tight, wicking wrong, etc. It just continued to leak, and it actually produces LESS flavor than my tiny beginners Innokin pen. Strange.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Instead of box mods. Like the aspire cf sub ohm battery and such.
Ah! Ok, I understand. Yes, I personally have a preference for tube-type mods, but I mostly vape pure mechanicals. I vaped an Aspire CF at the local B&M a while back and I was not particularly impressed. Partly because it's gigantic, partly because it's fixed battery, and partly because it's limited to 50 watts, which I thought a bit light for the size and price, not because I routinely vape higher than that. As for dotmods... AFAIK, the only mod they make (made?) is the Petri, and if you can find one-- a used one-- under $150 in decent condition, I suggest you buy it immediately, lol. I haven't seen anybody with a new one for sale in ages. And they're a good bit closer to $2-300 when they are. THe Petri, however, is a pure mechanical mod and this is not something I recommend for new vapers. There are serious safety issues involved; nothing you couldn't learn but some experience is advisable. Frankly, if you don't like the K-box, there aren't a lot of regulated mods powerful enough for subohm-- 40 watts plus, minimum-- that aren't box mods. The Innokin Cool Fire 4 is not too boxy. The Sigelei Mini Book is sort of boxy with one round edge. Both of those are 40 watt machines; the Innokin fixed battery and the Sigelei removable. Just about anything else I would recommend to you is pretty boxy looking. The SX Mini is not so much, but it's pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread